* Colormap loading/selection, currently PrettyScope looks for a folder called "ColorMap" next to the dll
* Everyone will be getting personal licenses, licensing system works.
* Physical profile renamed to gaussian profile
* Changed the scaling of line and dot brightness/size (you may not be able to get lines/dots as bright as before, but I think that's ok).
* Experimenting with dot blur feature for gaussian dot (ultimately all profiles will have a blur feature).
* When Points per frame is updated, tailfade was not updated sometimes resulting in zero-brightness lines/dots.
* Need to come up with a very custom/specific curve to scale dot size and brightness, it's still too difficult to draw sharp noise fields without getting a pixelly look. To draw a sharp noise field, set dot size very low and dot brightness even lower. A proper scaling would only require you to adjust dot size. Gotta think about this.
Download colormaps here: http://www.elanhickler.com/transfer/Sou ... orMaps.zip
Put the ColorMaps folder next to the dll
If you come up with better colormaps, post it here or something!