New things from Unfiltered Audio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Ordered one of the shirts even though I'm a bit wary of AA "slim fit" shirts even in larger sizes.
I'm built like a tank... specifically this one:

:hihi:

Lovely demo Soarer. That threshold freeze module looks tasty! Especially given how well the plug seems to handle transients.

Thanks for the fine words guys! Really glad you like it. Threshold freeze is a lot of fun to play with!
I love that there's a readily available dedicated freeze module in the plugin and the Speed parameter is so welcome too since you can decide the degree of freezing and make these noisy stretch/reverb-like effects.

Soarer wrote:Thanks for the fine words guys! Really glad you like it. Threshold freeze is a lot of fun to play with!
I love that there's a readily available dedicated freeze module in the plugin and the Speed parameter is so welcome too since you can decide the degree of freezing and make these noisy stretch/reverb-like effects.
The freeze module and the spectral compander module being separate from the spectral processing modules makes the thing so much more flexible. I'm hoping that all five can be reordered at will at some point in the update process. If they can add some delay based stuff then there will finally be a replacement for spektral delay.
Last edited by Ah_Dziz on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Ah_Dziz wrote: The freeze module and the spectral commander module being separate from the spectral processing modules makes the thing so much more flexible. I'm hoping that all five can be reordered at will at some point in the update process. If they can add some delay based stuff then there will finally be a replacement for spektral delay.
That would be pretty amazing!

I wish there was such a thing as a spectral "commander". Reordering of the processes would add lots of fun. This can be done with multiple instances pretty easily though. Then you can use different window sizes for each as well.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Just a quick note: the Indent and Dent updates will be released tomorrow!

Nice, thank you !
What will be the new features, already ?

sinkmusic wrote:Nice, thank you !
What will be the new features, already ?
-Six new clip modes.
-AGC (Auto Gain Compensation) mode. Kind of an auto-Trim knob that ensures your output audio is the same amplitude as the input. Makes cool sounds when you over-filter the output =)
-Dent only: Complex mode. Previously, Dent only had one clip mode selector. Now, you can select a different clipper for the input, post-dist/pre-crush, and output. This is way more fun and powerful.
-Multimode filter. LP, HP, BP, and BR.
-Zero-crossing indicators.
-Option for 2x and 4x oversampling. This has a *massive* effect on the bitcrushers. Way less harshness.
-Option to disable Waveset smoothing. Currently, the Probability section adds a bit of slew to combat the Bias and Split controls (which add DC offset). You can disable this for true waveset behavior. This is much better if you're using the Probability section for granular sounds.
-Module minimization.
-Step Sequencer.
-Left/Right buttons on the drop-down menus. Drop-down menus now also work 100% of the time.
-ROLI Lightpad Block support.
-"Randomize Parameters" function in the preset menu.
-Ability to disable OpenGL rendering.
-More interface scaling choices.
-Improvements for the modulation system cable handles.
-Lots and lots of bug fixes and other minor improvements that I'm forgetting about. Some major performance improvements, as well.

Wonderful :love:
I can't wait ! :phones:

Awesome! Waiting by the download button! :hyper:

(Edit: They're up on the installation manager, but with no download yet, so I guess it's imminent.)
Last edited by Twrogstudio on Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For those (like me) waiting for Spec Ops to come out of beta, just to flag that the wonderful DtBlkFX has been recompiled for 64bit usage:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=489398&p=6853939

Just showed up under My Account as Dent 2.
:party:

mt3 wrote:Just showed up under My Account as Dent 2.
:party:
Yep! It's rolling out slowly, with the product page going up in a few hours.

It's free to all Dent owners, before anyone gets angry that it's called Dent 2! It was originally going to be Dent 1.1, but we broke compatibility in a number of places and upgraded the DSP in a few spots. We didn't want to affect the sound of any old projects, especially because the distortion settings are so sensitive.

Return to “Effects”