Limiter 6 GE Feature Requests

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm probably overdoing it a bit here but I've found myself using two instances on a few occasions now. So my first and main request is the option for two available clipper and limiter modules.

Here's an example of one project setup i used:

As you can see the first clipper is being used for more creative purposes while the second one is there to catch any peaks that get through the limiter. Given the shear versatility of each module, i could imagine myself wanting to use two limiters at some point (eg: standard limiter -> clipper -> brickwall limiter)

Alternatively, or additionally: An individual clipper plugin. Seriously, this is one awesome clipper. It would be great to have it on its own for use outside of the mastering realm. The HF limiter might be a handy tool to have on it's own too.

Finally, could we get some sort of total gain reduction visualisation on the meter module? It's not a big deal but would be a nice reference option.

Total gain reduction is an extremely interesting idea imho.

Multiple clippers and limiters are interesting, too, but much more complex to implement. Maybe for version 2, but not on the short term.

Many thanks for the input! Good ideas.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

A somewhat unrelated and insane feature request, but I'd pay 5 times more for each module to have it's own sidechain input.

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”