OT: Tim out for a bit

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all

Been having problems with my internet stuff. It's amazing I was able to go on today, but my brother is sending me ( snail mail) the complete 125MBs of MS Service pack 1, which is what I will need to get my system up and running after my Norton Viruis app crash ( It's worse then a virius) :x :x JUst can't seem to connect long enough to download it all.

so..be patient untill I'm up and running again.

AGGG..thats why I like Atari computers at times..no MS hassels!

But my Music soft's work fine :-)so I can still design sounds :-)

TC

well get the doc to send me any betas necassary :hihi:

Cya when you get back, Tim!

tconrardy wrote:
But my Music soft's work fine :-)so I can still design sounds :-)

TC
i'm still happy then :D

btw, may i suggest no nortons in future? i'm convinced nortons and mcaffee are viruses in themselves, they bog down the system and install alot of bs.

HI all

I am somewhat back now. My solution is to use my duaghters old win98 system for internet ( the virus's like XP) and just keep my music computer for music.Had to re-install XP ( again) and re-install all my apps, but a days work, and it's pretty much done. I saved all my passcodes in one folder and such so all I had to do was copy and paste the authoring codes in when I initiated the plugin. This comp is not touching the internet!Still have to tweak it ( any threads on tweaking?)

I still have to get a CDr for the win98 machine, but thats pretty cheap, or create a network between the two computers, which might be a good idea instead of sneaker-neting :-) We just got cable modem, so everythings pretty fast now.. and what a diff between dial up!

TC

:-(

Hope you got the tee-shirt while you were there. (I've been, but forgot to grab souvenirs.)

Best of luck,

Meffy

Return to “AlgoMusic”