AUDIFIED MixChecker Walkthrough and Tutorial

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been using this on every mixbus since I got it. The MixChecker is simple but dope! What do you guys think?

baby Brown

It costs waaaaay too much that's why this thread is ignored.

$150... that's insane price for what it does. For me it feels more like a $50 range kind of plugin.

Trying not to knock Audified too much because they have been generous with some good free giveaways like the STA Delay, but yeah this is very expensive for a monitoring plugin. How accurate is it really though?

nIGhT-SoN wrote:$150... that's insane price for what it does. For me it feels more like a $50 range kind of plugin.
This. Even more considering that plogue chipcrusher, which has different uses but may be considered a comparable technology, is currently 40€.

Now 50% off at $75. Might be worth getting at this price.

Still too pricey for me, for what it is.

MogwaiBoy wrote:Trying not to knock Audified too much because they have been generous with some good free giveaways like the STA Delay, but yeah this is very expensive for a monitoring plugin. How accurate is it really though?
They are a good company, nice folks and good products.

i dunno

we are all listening through various make and models of Studio monitor

so each model will sound different

Like on Yamaha MSP5 mixcheker's NS-10 will sound like this

and through Adams it will sound like that

if there was an option where u tell the plugin the make and model of what u have maybe it'd's be worth it

but 5" and 8" is not preise enough
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Return to “Effects”