5 years and I've still not decided on a producer name, any suggestions?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

donkey tugger wrote:Shithouse
that's a form of house music these days
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Retired

Probably already posted...

5 years and I've still not decided on a producer name
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

...Or Get Off The Pot

H-REQ
H-WRECK
Your real name or some variation

teVrs

Tea Boy
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Relax, it'll come eventually. It took me 15 years and numerous aliases to settle, but when the right name arrived I immediately knew it was the one - not a flicker of the doubt that shadowed every previous alias. Just call yourself any old shit in the meantime. You'll figure out the right name one day when you aren't even trying.

any old shit

:lol:

:tu:

:tu:

jamiethemorris wrote:H-REQ
H-WRECK
Your real name or some variation
How about H-REQin' Cru 8)

Mister Natural wrote:
Back when I was a teenager (grade 10? = ~16) I remember running into some group of slightly older kids (grade 12? ~18) with a pair of friends late one night.

Someone from their group (~12 people) said the usual "what are you lookin' at? ..." sort of comment but was interrupted part way by the most ridiculous looking drunken chav wearing a backward baseball cap and drooling on himself who announced to all those present that "yEAGH!! U'd betth nAT tryn' 'uck wif ush caz ayem buil' ika shite brickcose!"

I said something like "that sure doesn't sound well built"; the look of total confusion in the guy's face as all his mates laughed was classy.

I think "Shite Brickhouse" would be a great name for such a genre as well as its top producer.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

aciddose wrote:
Mister Natural wrote:
Back when I was a teenager (grade 10? = ~16) I remember running into some group of slightly older kids (grade 12? ~18) with a pair of friends late one night.

Someone from their group (~12 people) said the usual "what are you lookin' at? ..." sort of comment but was interrupted part way by the most ridiculous looking drunken chav wearing a backward baseball cap and drooling on himself who announced to all those present that "yEAGH!! U'd betth nAT tryn' 'uck wif ush caz ayem buil' ika shite brickcose!"

I said something like "that sure doesn't sound well built"; the look of total confusion in the guy's face as all his mates laughed was classy.

I think "Shite Brickhouse" would be a great name for such a genre as well as its top producer.
:hihi:

A few years back my mum was in hospital for a few weeks, and the NHS being what it is I had to go and pick her up in a taxi. While I was waiting, an old woman who the nurses said was called Edna, came up to me and started asking when we were going, obviously convinced I was one of her family. When I tried to explain that she couldn't come with us she fixed me with a withering glare and exclaimed. , "you know what you are don't you. You're you're a bad 'un, and a shithouse."

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”