2.6.2 Crashes Too

Official support for: expertsleepers.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First tried 2.6.2 with Bitwig 2.2.1 and then update Bitwig to 2.2.2 and I'm not getting any of the Silentway modules to load. "Plugin host died: End of stream" -- Windows 10, Apollo Twin Duo w/ ASIO4ALL gluing my ES-8 to the config.

Odd - was working for me, or I wouldn't have released it.

Anything unusual about your setup? Could you try it without asio4all?

Just tried it on my Surface Book w/ Windows 10 and Wasapi drivers and it works like a charm.

So what is/isn't working now?

VST3 of 2.6.2 works on my Surface Book w/ Windows 10 and Wasapi drivers.

VST3 of 2.6.2 does NOT work on my Windows 10 desktop with ASIO4ALL or Wasapi drivers, but....

2.6.0 of the 64bit version of SW works on my desktop with ASIO4ALL and Wasapi.

So I tried SW VST3 version 2.6.0 and 2.6.1 which I still have and neither of them work on my desktop Windows 10/Bitwig either. I have Renoise as another DAW but I'm sure you already know it doesn't use VST3's.

I have no idea why the VST3 is working on my Surface Book but not my desktop and I have to admit that I'm loathe to remove and reinstall Bitwig on my desktop as everything else is working, including SilentWay 64bit.

Os....my apologies regarding my reporting of 2.6.2 issues with VST3. It turns out there were multiple versions installed on my system. Upon identifying the older one I removed it and checked 2.6.2 again and sure enough - everything is fine.

Yay!

Return to “Expert Sleepers”