T-RackS 5 (5.0.1 update,information about free CS version, release date countdown added)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
T-RackS CS T-RackS Saturator X

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:5.1 is out with the new Leslie and it also fixes the 432 UI, which is now much more legible.
Great to know about the 432 !

Will install and check this out tomorrow.

Woot I can try my Leslie ! getting some nice odd 3d ness running my Novation Peak through the Leslie great stuff this thanks Peter and IK.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
jbarish wrote:Let me guess, you can't use JamPoints on the current IK Upgrade For All promotion. Maybe it should be retitled the Upgrade For All (except those who were hoping to use their dust collecting Jam Points)
You don't have to guess, but I understand sometimes the initial reaction here is to do so - even though the promotion does not state there's any such limitation and if you go through the short process of adding the product you'd like to purchase in your cart and utilizing your JamPoints you can also see that you can indeed use your JamPoints.

No re-titling necessary and an even better deal for our loyal customers! What a deal.
Peter, I appreciate IKMM updating AmpliTube DUO and X-GEAR, but with the update to AmpluTube 4.4, do we need to download and install DUO and X-GEAR, too? I stopped using them when I bought some of the AmpliTube 3 amps, so I don't need to upgrade them for legacy purposes. Do they provide anything that AmpliTube 4.4 doesn't provide?

I just want to know before I spend more JamPoints. :wink:

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Master EQ 432 GUI looks better now. The font is clear.

Thanks !

planetearth wrote:
jbarish wrote:Let me guess, you can't use JamPoints on the current IK Upgrade For All promotion. Maybe it should be retitled the Upgrade For All (except those who were hoping to use their dust collecting Jam Points)
You don't have to guess, but I understand sometimes the initial reaction here is to do so - even though the promotion does not state there's any such limitation and if you go through the short process of adding the product you'd like to purchase in your cart and utilizing your JamPoints you can also see that you can indeed use your JamPoints.

No re-titling necessary and an even better deal for our loyal customers! What a deal.
Peter, I appreciate IKMM updating AmpliTube DUO and X-GEAR, but with the update to AmpluTube 4.4, do we need to download and install DUO and X-GEAR, too? I stopped using them when I bought some of the AmpliTube 3 amps, so I don't need to upgrade them for legacy purposes. Do they provide anything that AmpliTube 4.4 doesn't provide?

Steve
If you don't have any old projects you'd like to open that use those older products, you can just install AmpliTube 4.x and your gear will show in there.

kj.metissage wrote:Master EQ 432 GUI looks better now. The font is clear.

Thanks !
I'm glad you like. I know you were waiting for this one. :)

Thats nice. But you didn't fix bad Magic Mouse scroll behavior in Equal, look at ticket 533593. I was waiting for it to be fixed too actually. Your tech support been washing my brain since December 2017 and there is still no solution.

Iva wrote:Thats nice. But you didn't fix bad Magic Mouse scroll behavior in Equal, look at ticket 533593. I was waiting for it to be fixed too actually. Your tech support been washing my brain since December 2017 and there is still no solution.
You can get a status on any issue you've logged with support by replying to your ticket at any time. They'd have the key information from working with Development on anything that is deemed a bug. Edit - since you already mention the ticket number I'll also alert the tech so they can make any notes to the developers with regard to your logged issue.

Thanks. I hope they will fix it at last.

planetearth wrote: Peter, I appreciate IKMM updating AmpliTube DUO and X-GEAR, but with the update to AmpluTube 4.4, do we need to download and install DUO and X-GEAR, too? I stopped using them when I bought some of the AmpliTube 3 amps, so I don't need to upgrade them for legacy purposes. Do they provide anything that AmpliTube 4.4 doesn't provide?

Steve
If you don't have any old projects you'd like to open that use those older products, you can just install AmpliTube 4.x and your gear will show in there.
Thanks, Peter! :tu:

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Iva wrote:Thats nice. But you didn't fix bad Magic Mouse scroll behavior in Equal, look at ticket 533593. I was waiting for it to be fixed too actually. Your tech support been washing my brain since December 2017 and there is still no solution.
It does seem a little awkward periodically when using the Magic Mouse. I don't know what it is, but I must be accidentally brushing the surface of the mouse and triggering some bizarre adjustments.

I've got to say there's some nice choice of features in EQual, although, I wouldn't mind a Q control on the Matering Tube filter, even though I can understand why there isn't one.

deleted

So right now its on sale for $99.99. I have 31 Jam Points, so I can use 30 and get it for 69.99. Are the 4 modules new modules and Classic Compressor, Limiter, and Clipper worth that?

I think Peter From IK can answer that for you. :D

As usual it's a total mess of a system.

If I buy on the Custom Shop app, I can use 22.5 Jam Points on 75 more Gear Credits for €52.50, then buy T-Racks 5 with that plus using my pre-existing 30 Gear Credits (real money). Actual Total Cost: €82.50.

If I buy on the website store, my Gear Credits don't exist there (why not? how ridiculous) but I can use 30 Jam Points to bring it down to €70. Actual Total Cost: €69.99.

It's funny that you get get a worse deal depending on HOW you shop with IKM - it's not like you're shopping around different companies, it's the same damn place. And all they say is that the system totally works and everyone loves it. They must have missed that chapter in 'E-commerce For Dummies' that said keep it simple and don't confuse your customer because it makes them feel like they're being taken for a ride. :roll:

Return to “Effects”