Close your eyes and picture a store full of cool, powerful processing gear including compressors, limiters, reverbs, de-essers, multiband processors, and a shelf full of vintage, legendary gear emulations. In short, a dream store for recording musicians, engineers and producers.
It is not just a fantasy. This store is real and it's available to you 24/7. In the T-RackS 5 Custom Shop you can browse a huge collection of IK's high-quality processing plug-ins for mixing and mastering and purchase only the ones you want, when you want them. And the best part is, you can get started for free.
- Free version of T-RackS including the Custom Shop, the Classic EQ and basic Metering functionality.
- Standalone workstation, plugin suite and single plugins for Audio Units, VST2, VST3 and AAX formats.
- Custom Shop functionality lets you purchase additional modules from inside the program.
- T-RackS shell allows for chaining of up to 16 processors.
- Standalone integration with ARC System 2.5 processing.
- All processors available as individual plug-ins.
- 64-bit native support.
- High-fidelity oversampling for high-quality audio processing through the entire signal path.
- SCC technology coupled with IK's unique DSM technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date.
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, "compare" function and more.
- 4 new processors available for separate purchase: Master Match, Dyna-Mu, ONE, EQual.
- Resizable*, redesigned interface and plugin GUIs.
- Expandable broadcast-ready metering suite*.
- Floating meters option*.
- Chains of up to 16 processors.
- Album Assembly section with waveform editing and metadata*.
- Enhanced audio engine.
- Up to 192 kHz/32-bit floating point*.
- 4 dithering algorithms.
- Equal gain option*.
- Signature presets from the industry's top engineers*.
* Features available by upgrading to T-RackS 5, T-RackS 5 Deluxe or T-RackS 5 MAX. T-RackS 5 CS supports projects up to 48kHz and features basic metering functions. Presets require specific modules which might not be part of this version of T-RackS 5. You can however download any processor for free and test them for 14 days before purchase.