Welcome to perfect analog color and saturation
Tube saturation. Tape saturation. Transformer coloration. If you've worked on audio projects in the analog domain, you're familiar with these concepts. You know what they are, what they can do to a track or recording, and how to get them to work their magic.
The effect of Saturation, or the introduction of harmonic distortion, on an audio track or mix can add that certain special "flavor" and "warmth" that only magnetic tape, tubes, transformers or transistors can deliver. The T-RackS Saturator X delivers that classic analog saturation and takes you on a trip back in time to the birth of "modern" recording before computers and opens your recordings to the mysterious, elusive and warm world of analog saturation.
- T-RackS individual processor module.
- 10 unique saturation modes.
- Independent or inverse linked Gain and Output controls.
- Brickwall limiter.
- Selectable Oversampling mode.
- Unique "magic eye" VU meter.
- Full 14 day free trial period.
- Individual processor or part of the T-RackS processing chain.
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems.
- 32-bit 192 kHz support.
- 64-bit AAX, VST, VST3, and AU Compatibility. Will run in Pro Tools 11, and later.
- T-RackS Custom Shop integration.
The Custom Shop
- install all of the available modules at once.
- directly access Custom Shop online store from the module for immediate trial or purchase.
- try out any processor for a full 14 day trial period.
- purchase any module with credits (via Custom Shop) or currency (via Custom Shop or IK online store).