Ozone 8 Elements free?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teksonik wrote:Got the following email from here with the following subject line:

[KVR] Download iZotope Ozone 8 Elements for free at Plugin Boutique !

Which is true but a bit misleading. Yes free after you purchase something albeit only for a dollar. :shrug:

Anyway after looking at the deal offers and already owning Hybrid, Vacuum Pro, the Expansions etc I don't really find anything I need. Sunrizer looked interesting at first glance but I've already got a folder full of similar synths.

Yes I could buy Hybrid for $1 again just to get Ozone 8 Elements but after reading about Elements I think I'll just pass on the whole thing. Seems like more bloat than bang.

Shame as I am a sucker for no brainer deals...... :wheee:
Get the Little Clipper plugin, then it doesn't feel like you throw money out of the window. ;)

Mind that Ozone 8 Elements is iLok though.

chk071 wrote:Mind that Ozone 8 Elements is iLok though.

no USB dongle required tho, just PC activation

what a laff..
i have binned my previous few emails from PB... i didn't need ozone, i didn't NEED hybrid ( i am sure i already bought it for a dollar a while back)...
so what's that all about??
severe GAS?

inkwarp wrote:what a laff..
i have binned my previous few emails from PB... i didn't need ozone, i didn't NEED hybrid ( i am sure i already bought it for a dollar a while back)...
so what's that all about??
severe GAS?
Not sure what you mean, TBH.

Izak Synthiemental wrote:There is a thread on GS reporting various bugs unfortunately. Has anyone experienced such issues? Obviously Ozone Elements is a no-brainer at that price, but I would still expect a functional product.
Since it sells for $129 normally you'd still expect it to be bug free and fully functioning.

As mentioned, the version in your Plugin Boutique account is 8.0. You can get version 8.01 if you register the serial at the Izotope website. This version has a bunch of bug fixes. This is for Standard, but I'd expect similar fixes for Elements where applicable.
https://www.izotope.com/en/support/prod ... notes.html

gort11112 wrote:
chk071 wrote:Mind that Ozone 8 Elements is iLok though.

no USB dongle required tho, just PC activation
There are 3 authorization methods available: online, offline, and iLok. Take your pick.

I authorized with iZotope online, so no iLok involved here for OE.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

AdvancedFollower wrote:
Izak Synthiemental wrote:There is a thread on GS reporting various bugs unfortunately. Has anyone experienced such issues? Obviously Ozone Elements is a no-brainer at that price, but I would still expect a functional product.
Since it sells for $129 normally you'd still expect it to be bug free and fully functioning.

As mentioned, the version in your Plugin Boutique account is 8.0. You can get version 8.01 if you register the serial at the Izotope website. This version has a bunch of bug fixes. This is for Standard, but I'd expect similar fixes for Elements where applicable.
https://www.izotope.com/en/support/prod ... notes.html
I registered my code at iZotope, and downloaded it from them. Using version 8.01 here.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Why are the iLok protected shite always on super sale...
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

BMoore wrote:Why are the iLok protected shite always on super sale...
To make the haters jealous.

chk071 wrote:
BMoore wrote:Why are the iLok protected shite always on super sale...
To make the haters jealous.
Point is, theres nothing to be jealous about. Plus they don’t have iLok.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

I have an ilok dongle and have Ozone 8 Elements registered on my iLok account. When i run the plugin it says it is not registered.
Anyone with the same problem?

dang, just got -60% coupon code off Ozone Standard...pretty sick :D

u guys check ur mails also ! :)

have a feeling Ozone 9 is within few weeks/months if they do such things like Elements for free and Standard -60% but still...

scalawag wrote:I have an ilok dongle and have Ozone 8 Elements registered on my iLok account. When i run the plugin it says it is not registered.
Anyone with the same problem?

did You use Izotope Product Portal app ? I activated Elements and after few days it went trial mode so I went activation app, activated again and now it works

another 2 offers found on Izotope account, upgrades section, nothing interesting, for me at least... check ur account for details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loyalty Crossgrade from any iZotope product
MSRP $199
Crossgrade to Elements Suite and now get FOUR powerful, award-winning audio technologies in one package: Nectar Elements, Neutron Elements, Ozone Elements, and the brand new RX Elements - a $516 value.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RX 7 Standard for Any Standard product including Elements Owners

$199 USD
MSRP $399
Introductory pricing available through October 31, 2018.
RX 7 Standard features the latest advances in machine learning and assistive technology including Music Rebalance, Vocal Isolation and Removal, Repair Assistant, a full suite of music and dialogue repair tools, and more. Upgrade today for a special price.

gort11112 wrote:dang, just got -60% coupon code off Ozone Standard...pretty sick :D

u guys check ur mails also ! :)

have a feeling Ozone 9 is within few weeks/months if they do such things like Elements for free and Standard -60% but still...
Yeah, it's probably an elaborate scheme to extract money from our wallets. First they dangle the "free" Elements in front of us, then they dish out a juicy discount on O8 Standard, and then they drop O9 with a hefty upgrade fee attached.

Also: https://www.izotope.com/en/support/know ... olicy.html
We will provide software updates for 12 months from product release. After 12 months, no software updates will be provided.
Ozone 8 was released in October 2017...

But, I guess I'm OK with that. O8 Elements/Standard will continue to work for a long time after O9 is released, and buying O8 Standard for $99 plus the O9 upgrade fee will probably still be slightly cheaper than buying O9 Standard outright.

Return to “Effects”