Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

zadillo wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:38 pm ... I think they basically didn't want people waiting for an even lower upgrade cost.
Strange - after all these years, they have not learned to know Kvr people... :hihi:

How good are the Audified saturator and compressor? If I want something to color a clean-ish signal, should I look elsewhere, aren't these more subtle type saturation?

SiliconDeath wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:39 pm How good are the Audified saturator and compressor? If I want something to color a clean-ish signal, should I look elsewhere, aren't these more subtle type saturation?
The Saturator can be subtle but you can change the input calibration for more dirt.
Together theyre really nice.
Zero latency or 0.1ms with oversampling.

As this type of thing is highly subjective I recommend demoing so youre not disappointed.

(Fyi they have been on sale for less than the current DontCrack sale)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Folks, maybe someone remember, do occurs any discounts\offers for upgrade of single Izotope products ? I mean, for example VocalSynth1 > 2. Maybe in black friday ?
EDIT
As well, in official Izotope's cart there is field "enter coupon", but i'm not remember, do they send out some coupons ever ?

cprompt wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:24 am
Tappistry wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:36 pm Does Ownhammer ever have sales on their IR packs?
Not that I've ever seen, no.
Kinda what I figured. I’m essentially holding out until Black Friday in case they do, then I’ll pull the trigger on a couple of their packs.

SiliconDeath wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:39 pm How good are the Audified saturator and compressor? If I want something to color a clean-ish signal, should I look elsewhere, aren't these more subtle type saturation?
If you don't have this bad boy, i'd refer you to it for $29 it's a steal.
I use it in conjunction with HG-2 for some seriously sweet saturation...

https://endeavorfx.com/contemporary-color.html

Fleer wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:06 pm
Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:42 pm We have another sizzling brand new addition to The Shop - the all new Acoustic Revolutions 3 by Impact Soundworks! Use your rewards to get it for $39.99! INSANITY...!

Acoustic Revolutions 3 is Impact Soundwork’s most versatile, inspirational acoustic guitar collection yet. Whether you’re writing pop, rock, country, underscore, or EDM, the samples here are sure to inspire your songwriting!

Starting from today until November 5th, you can get this all new library for $79.99 intro price or $39.99, the lowest price on the web using your rewards balance only here in The Shop! Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity.

Learn more: https://audioplugin.deals/acoustic-revo ... oundworks/
Simply wonderful from ImpactSoundworks!
I agree. Impact Soundworks are constantly releasing quality products. Acoustic Revolutions 3 is a recent release, and with the rebate with the APD rewards, that's 60% off from the regular price.

mgw38 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:49 pm
Harry_HH wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:23 pmThe Arturia marketing declared for us, who complained the V 6 launch upgrade price, that "this is the lowest price ever". Therefore, very little hope for $ 99. :clown:
That is one of the two things I am most curious about this Black Friday.

That and if Toontrack really manages to stay away from Superior Drummer upgrade sale. :)
We see this kind of discussion about Arturia for each recent release. I saw the same arguments from Arturia at V5, to later get a lower upgrade price. Remember that the lowest price ever is true as long as there's a lower one down the road...

As for Superior Drummer upgrade sale, you better hope for one before end of year, since it's the limit to upgrade from SD2.

c_voltage wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:26 pm Folks, maybe someone remember, do occurs any discounts\offers for upgrade of single Izotope products ? I mean, for example VocalSynth1 > 2. Maybe in black friday ?
EDIT
As well, in official Izotope's cart there is field "enter coupon", but i'm not remember, do they send out some coupons ever ?
Look in your account. Depending of what you own, you might find available discount codes.

zadillo wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:38 pm Yup, Arturia was very adamant that the $199 upgrade price for V Collection 6 was the lowest upgrade price they'd ever offer - and so far they've stuck to it. I think they basically didn't want people waiting for an even lower upgrade cost.
I'm not convinced, the wording wasn't that strict, "upgrade for lowest price ever" was more the way it was worded, which leaves some wiggle room. Either way, I'm waiting for the $99 blow out sale, or I'm waiting for v7 and effectively getting the 6 upgrade for $99.50 :hihi:

I have lots of synths, the three new ones look good, but why overpay if you don't have to?

zadillo wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:38 pm Yup, Arturia was very adamant that the $199 upgrade price for V Collection 6 was the lowest upgrade price they'd ever offer - and so far they've stuck to it. I think they basically didn't want people waiting for an even lower upgrade cost.
But people will wait. Arturia won't be able to continuously increase the price of their bundles, they will price themselves out of the market. So at some point the value will converge after there is enough upgrade value in the price. I skipped 5 and 6. I skipped 5 because I didn't think that the upgrade was worth $99 and I skipped 6 because they haven't had a $99 sale. I might consider a $99 sale on Black Friday, but, since they've waited until now, I might not. I might wait for 7 and just pay $199 for three upgrades. They won't be able to control themselves in terms of offering deals to previous customers, so that offer will be on the table, probably for anyone who has ANY Arturia product.

On other hand, if they do offer a $99 sale, I might just wait until 7 is available for $99. Because once they offer that price, then you know that they will offer it again. If they don't stick to the $199 is as cheap as it's going to get then nobody will believe them again. This is kind of a benchmark for Arturia that I suspect a lot of people are watching to adjust their Arturia strategy.

Once people start playing the waiting game, GAS subsides of its own accord.

BTW: There was debate about the wording and people were arguing that the phrase would still be true if they lowered their prices in the future. I disagreed at the time. I still do, I think that other posters failed to understand the grammar. However, one of their latest emails contains language that is much harder to similarly misinterpret. So, it will be interesting indeed to see if they stick to this.

They say:
The price you see here is the best price available from Arturia and from our partners, so you can buy with confidence. We want you to feel great about your purchase, so we guarantee that the same music gear or software won't be available for less in the future.
I don't think that you can argue that they mean "until it is cheaper" with that specific phrasing. There is no ambiguity, the future is definitely indefinite, as was "ever", but I digress.

Now, they could change the name of the software, or, offer Version 7 at a lower price, or offer Version 7 at the same price thus making version 6 effectively cheaper, but, I don't see how they can keep that "guarantee" and offer version 6 at $99. So, if they do offer it at $99 on Black Friday then I'm going to have a really big batch of popcorn ready for the shit-storm that will follow!

This seems to be something of a trend in general. I think that there is some market push back from some of the major players regarding bottom barrel pricing. Plugin Alliance has shifted their policies as well. I hope that it works for them, meanwhile, I'll keep on rocking those Waves and NI plugins that are still in my $5 to $20 per product (on average) pricing zone.

gaf_thit wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:05 pm Izotope: Seems like the option to upgrade from MPB2 to MPS1 is gone. Nowhere to be seen, except on izotope's page for $200 more than upgrade from any advanced...
And to think I had the chance to upgrade for $168 a few whiles back.
Think I'll jump off the bandwagon here
iZotope asked us to put them up yesterday:

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-music-p ... rade-mpb-2
https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-music-p ... rade-mpb-1

It's the same as buying the Upgrade from Advanced.

dangayle wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:58 pm Does Arturia typically run any upgrade sales during Black Friday? I’m sitting on a V Collection 4 -> V Collection 6 upgrade at $249 and I’ve almost hit the button.
Individual instruments are usually 50% off.

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:10 pm Spot the anomaly
Fixed! :(

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”