Maybe it's me, but wasn't the plugin market already saturated years ago?!? aka Stop with the new plugins, already!!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aciddose wrote: There are plenty of ways people can re-post identical threads not just twice but hundreds or even thousands of times!
What does it mean anyway? It's not that every plugin will be of no interest to carter for some need. The audio plugin market can be declined into lower multiples if you will, in which the offer fulfills specific needs. When someone states the plugin market is not saturated, he's looking hard. That doesn't mean some market can't be saturated so it won't crash like in 1983. A lot of clones can be released with negative impact. If the plugin market is saturated with good games, I don't think it will crash.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

aciddose wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:14 am There are plenty of ways people can re-post identical threads not just twice but hundreds or even thousands of times!
Have I posted the same thread, twice...again? :hihi:

If the plugin market is saturated, then I wonder how the music market is with its thousands of releases every month? It's probably beyond saturated. Even a database like Discogs can't keep up with all the new releases and they have thousands of contributors.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:39 am
aciddose wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:14 am There are plenty of ways people can re-post identical threads not just twice but hundreds or even thousands of times!
across multiple universes and timelines.
in one of which you ended the universe with this query.
be more careful in future!

Deep.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

vurt wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:26 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:39 am
across multiple universes and timelines.
in one of which you ended the universe with this query.
be more careful in future!
which future :o

Developers could so easily solve this by updating and upgrading their existing products.

There are so many great plugins that simply needed updating (for a fee ) so many half baked cakes.

This is mainly due to the divide between high end users and developers, in the words of a very well known dev

"what makes your think you have ideas we do not"

And ten years later still major missing features improvements and generally a dead unsuported product.

Users/Consumers never get the mindset of a developer...
Even worse if they are high end...;-)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”