Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Rational wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:49 am If you own any of their products, even free ones, just login to your account there and it will give you a personal upgrade price for the everything bundle this month.
Unfortunately, I don't have any of their products. :(

I wish I owned a Presonus audio thing.

For awhile there people were buying Movement on ebay for cheap. Or getting it from other KVR members for free or cheap. That's an option.

Right now all I own from them is Movement and three other freebies. Their stuff was always overpriced to me so I refused to buy. But now for $400 for everything I think that's its true value and so will finally buy.

Rational wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:12 am For awhile there people were buying Movement on ebay for cheap. Or getting it from other KVR members for free or cheap. That's an option.

Right now all I own from them is Movement and three other freebies. Their stuff was always overpriced to me so I refused to buy. But now for $400 for everything I think that's its true value and so will finally buy.
Same here $401. A bit too much $ still as I will very likely only use less than half of the bundle. But I am thinking about it. https://output.com/

Rational wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:42 am Is it me, or are there just not many BF sales advertised yet? Weren't sales advertised by this point each year prior to this?
I don't remember many sales starting this early in previous years. This part of the month is usually the calm before the storm. FWIW, most companies are starting their sales either November 19 or November 20, which is earlier than in previous years.
Wondering if Ableton will offer more than their measly 20% typical discount for upgrading to v10 this time? I might upgrade my Suite 9 to Suite 10 if it's a decent discount.
During the summer sale, they told me that was going to be the last sale of the year. So far, I haven't heard anything from them about a Black Friday sale.
I'm not really seeing anything else as being very compelling out there. I've got $1500-$2500 to spend, but not seeing much of interest discount wise.
Put it towards the Waldorf Quantum!

https://www.jrrshop.com/waldorf-quantum
Saw Softube Console 1 at JRR for $399 last week,($375 delivered with in cart discount) but he's since raised it to $450 so that's of less interest now.
Sorry about that. I didn't realize they had raised the regular price to $549. We actually lost money on every one we sold at the $399 price.

Uncle E wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:42 pm
Nobdi wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:39 pm Is it true that you only get 1 activation per license from MHalo ??? :?
One license but you can move the iLok dongle between computers. This is pretty much how all iLok products work.
I was under the impression that MH licenses also work with the PACE software based ILOK version and for most of the plugins I own that use this I get at least 2 activations (which is ideal for studio and laptop) ?!?

Nobdi wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:35 am I was under the impression that MH licenses also work with the PACE software based ILOK version and for most of the plugins I own that use this I get at least 2 activations (which is ideal for studio and laptop) ?!?
Yes, it can be used without the dongle. I thought the software-based iLok only give 1 activation but I could certainly be wrong.

dzilizzi wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:09 am
Rational wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:49 am If you own any of their products, even free ones, just login to your account there and it will give you a personal upgrade price for the everything bundle this month.
Unfortunately, I don't have any of their products. :(

I wish I owned a Presonus audio thing.
Buy Movement second hand here for cheap and then you‘ll have that rebate.

For how long will the Output discount apply? My upgrade price is decent but still steep, and if it lasts until the end of November I might be able to pick it up.

Fleer wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:54 am Get a Yamaha MODX8. I did.
fantastic bit of kit for the money - I love my modx6.

64 voice 8 operator fm engine + 128 multi-sample based voices [and ability to import own] : (16 part multi-timbral via midi ) + 17 types of per voice filter + 5 modulation sequencers + a boatload of FX + very flexible arps + sound card functionality etc, all for relative peanuts.

cjban wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:29 am
zadillo wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:09 pm
kwilson wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:59 pm Anyone else tempted by output sale, its showing £359 for upgrade to full bundle from Movement which I purchased cheap.
Yup, I've been on the fence with Output for a while, but there's at least a few libraries I've genuinely wanted for a while. I got Movement cheap on sale as well so my upgrade price has been $659, which has been tempting. With this current sale my upgrade price is now $401 which basically puts it into no-brainer status for me.
I am in the same boat.. I remember reading somewhere that they dont allow license transfer. At the same time, I have seen people selling license for transfer here. Anyone know for sure if License can be transferred?
I asked Output Support regarding License Transfer and got the response. They do not allow License Transfers.
https://bluetechaudio.com
Authorized Dealer of major brand plugins

I think many of the Output Movement licenses that have been sold here weren't "used" - they were unregistered bundle software codes.

OneOfManyPauls wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:54 am
Fleer wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:54 am Get a Yamaha MODX8. I did.
fantastic bit of kit for the money - I love my modx6.

64 voice 8 operator fm engine + 128 multi-sample based voices [and ability to import own] : (16 part multi-timbral via midi ) + 17 types of per voice filter + 5 modulation sequencers + a boatload of FX + very flexible arps + sound card functionality etc, all for relative peanuts.
I just got one for my church. As a piece of equipment that random people will play the presets and the wonder knob was well worth the price. That I get to play with it for free is just a bonus. The EP Piano, piano and pad sounds are the real MVP for churches.
-------------------
Bitwig is my DAWs and UHe and Tracktion Synths are my Bae. I maybe buy one synth a year. REMEMBER SELF just one synth a year!

Uncle E, how long will the GRM Tools be on sale?
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Rational wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:12 am For awhile there people were buying Movement on ebay for cheap. Or getting it from other KVR members for free or cheap. That's an option.

Thanks. Most of their stuff is of borderline use to me, and I have other things that do similar stuff, as far as I can tell, that I never really use. So the price is always a bit high.

i have a Movement license i can sell cheap cheap, it becomes NFR though, just so you know.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”