Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, I always had good dealings with Output, now owning almost everything they made. Wouldn’t want to miss their instruments. Also have to confirm their support is top notch. YMMV, of course.

That might be true, but having $150 added to your cart suddenly is a pain. No purchase from me now unless fixed.

I hear you. Sure hope they do too.

SiliconDeath wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:59 am Lindell Audio ChannelX is on sale right now, is it worth getting? I'm usually not big into Channel Strips, but I'm really liking the new Waves TG Mastering Chain, so I'm wondering if the Lindell could also be something I could learn to enjoy.
I've got the Lindell 6X-500 and I'm really impressed with it. Some really nice saturation when driven with subtle effects on the dynamics. The analogue button makes a huge difference. I don't know about the rest of it though, the EQ is Pultec based apparently. I don't really care much for channel strips either but I'd probably upgrade to the full Channel X if they offered a better deal for me, sadly it seems they aren't.

Hope theres an extra discount, on the current discount for Bitwig upgrade, from certain outlets ;)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:31 pm Hope theres an extra discount, on the current discount for Bitwig upgrade, from certain outlets ;)
Yes, that one is a bit disappointing. They had better sales during the year.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:18 pm
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:31 pm Hope theres an extra discount, on the current discount for Bitwig upgrade, from certain outlets ;)
Im looking to get Bitwig now but it's cheaper in my local music store, than it is on BF-sale on their website. Whats upp with that? :?

Edit: my local store is selling VERSION f**ing 1. What a joke =)

cnt wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:43 pm
Im looking to get Bitwig now but it's cheaper in my local music store, than it is on BF-sale on their website. Whats upp with that? :?

If its an unregistered licence do you get an automatic upgrade to the current version :hyper:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:52 pm
cnt wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:43 pm

If its an unregistered licence do you get an automatic upgrade to the current version :hyper:
Are you sure??

edit: gaaah. they now deleted it from the website. F*ck!!! :)

edit2: I just realized the EDU version is legit for me. And its only €200 right now at Bitwig. :D

A reminder to try before you buy Kazrog K Clip 3. Many users are still experiencing loud pops in multiband mode and it's been a known issue for awhile now. No fix seems to be in sight.

I guess a consolation for those that upgraded Arturia V Collection last year is that you got to play 3 very good new synths from the point that for you, they were well worth the $67 a piece...that actually still makes them really good value, while for the tight arses like myself, sure I got to save some cash, but I didn't get to play either and I'll tell you, I could really have used the DX7 and CMI in the past few months...so cheer up, you got some good gear at a pretty reasonable price (and yes, I get that their business strategy might leave a bit of a sour taste) and most of all, life is too short to get so worked up and angry about it...let's be honest, who here hasn't experienced something going on sale not long after you paid full price... :shrug:

I contacted Output and haven't heard back yet. Curious to what they say.

dandezebra wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:55 pm I contacted Output and haven't heard back yet. Curious to what they say.
My bundle upgrade price has changed from 359 to 501. Guess it was a mistake of theirs, at least I shall be saving my money.

I imagine that they are going to lose a lot of sales because of this. My price was available for multiple days and I received multiple - You Left Items In Your Cart - from them as well. Kind of BS. Doesn't seem like a little glitch if so.

Actually, I'm not sure how they work out the bundle price. It should be 60% off plus another 25%.

The full bundle upgrade cost for me is 1,289.00GBP without discount. Take 60% off should be 515.60, another 25% off should be 386.70. Slightly more than the 359 earlier in the week and quite a bit cheaper than the 501 it is showing now.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”