Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mutantdog wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:15 am
SiliconDeath wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:59 am Lindell Audio ChannelX is on sale right now, is it worth getting? I'm usually not big into Channel Strips, but I'm really liking the new Waves TG Mastering Chain, so I'm wondering if the Lindell could also be something I could learn to enjoy.
I've got the Lindell 6X-500 and I'm really impressed with it. Some really nice saturation when driven with subtle effects on the dynamics. The analogue button makes a huge difference. I don't know about the rest of it though, the EQ is Pultec based apparently. I don't really care much for channel strips either but I'd probably upgrade to the full Channel X if they offered a better deal for me, sadly it seems they aren't.
Yeah, the 6x-500 is probably the most interesting of the modules. I think I'll grab only that (used) for cheaper :D

discoDSP wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:41 pm Added Image Line https://www.kvraudio.com/marketplace/image-line 20% off DirectWave, Drumaxx, Edison, Groove Machine, Gross Beat, Harmless, Harmor, Morphine, Ogun, PoiZone, Sakura, Sawer, Slices, Sytrus, Toxic Biohazard and effects
Is this a Marketplace sale, or Image Line? I've been looking for PoiZone, hoping for a good sale, but %17 off is the same price as what sweetwater has been offering it at for a while now. ($65). Hopefully Image Line has a better sale soon. :\

Image line has not yet announced their BF deals.

I kinda doubt Toontrack will do any further discounts on the SD3 upgrade. IMO it’s worth the price as it is.

Output responded. Sorry about the glitch. $50 off purchase I can't / won't make now.

commodore wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:48 am
discoDSP wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:41 pm Added Image Line https://www.kvraudio.com/marketplace/image-line 20% off DirectWave, Drumaxx, Edison, Groove Machine, Gross Beat, Harmless, Harmor, Morphine, Ogun, PoiZone, Sakura, Sawer, Slices, Sytrus, Toxic Biohazard and effects
Is this a Marketplace sale, or Image Line? I've been looking for PoiZone, hoping for a good sale, but %17 off is the same price as what sweetwater has been offering it at for a while now. ($65). Hopefully Image Line has a better sale soon. :\
For what I know there is not black friday from Image Line officially. but in third party vendors sometimes there are black fridays offers of 50% off IL products (it was like that the last year, I'm also waiting for that deal if will have place again).

So I don't know if JRRshop will have it like that or other.

Picked up Imageline's Vocodex from Audio Deluxe for $52 last November.

Kamikaze Coda wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:55 am Picked up Imageline's Vocodex from Audio Deluxe for $52 last November.
Audiodeluxe have "make an offer" next to D16 stuff - I don't thnk that was there last week

commodore wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:48 am Is this a Marketplace sale, or Image Line? I've been looking for PoiZone, hoping for a good sale, but %17 off is the same price as what sweetwater has been offering it at for a while now. ($65). Hopefully Image Line has a better sale soon. :\
I'll post something late Sunday night. :)

woggle wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:18 am Audiodeluxe have "make an offer" next to D16 stuff - I don't thnk that was there last week
I've just offered them a tenner for a few things. All declined but apparently AD staff will manually review and get back to me.

mutantdog wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:00 am
woggle wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:18 am Audiodeluxe have "make an offer" next to D16 stuff - I don't thnk that was there last week
I've just offered them a tenner for a few things. All declined but apparently AD staff will manually review and get back to me.
lemme know how you go - I want Decimort 2

Anyone familiar with IntaAudio? Looking for the cheap Studio One upgrades.
Hopefully Uncle E can come up with a similar deal soon.

Anyway, never heard of them in case it comes to that. Listing $83.46 for the upgrade.

dandezebra wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:23 am Output responded. Sorry about the glitch. $50 off purchase I can't / won't make now.
The price is still the same in my account.
I figured it should be $504 for me, owning just Movement. Their calculations of 60% and 25% are way off if the total value is $1827 like they state.

I asked about the educational discount over at T+S, but they just sent me a form response when I sent in my "proof" not sure I qualify as full time. The night music classes are a little limited. And I think their Educational price is lower than it should be. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. We'll see. If it works, I'll get Exhale, otherwise I'm done.

pekbro wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:38 am Anyone familiar with IntaAudio? Looking for the cheap Studio One upgrades.
Hopefully Uncle E can come up with a similar deal soon.

Anyway, never heard of them in case it comes to that. Listing $83.46 for the upgrade.
Most Black Friday deals are being announced on Monday. Also, starting Tuesday, we will be giving away a $99 plugin free with every purchase.

woggle wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:16 am
mutantdog wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:00 am
lemme know how you go - I want Decimort 2
Let me know how you both go...

I've got the D16 Silverline bundle which I'll probably have for sale soon. PM if you want more info etc. ?

Or just ignore me.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”