Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

Pyrotek45 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:35 am
tristan- wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:28 am
Elektronisch wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:35 am
Pyrotek45 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:15 am
adamtrance wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:26 pm I also need to redesign my crappy website for a better one, and then I will have a better system to handle discounts.
That's unfortunate. You're defiantly gonna miss out on some sales for black Friday then. All though your website *does* have a spot for a discount code... so I'm not sure what you need to change on your website to have a sale tbh.
This doesnt sound anything like opinion :)
He really wants it badly. but trying to explain to us all how Viper is of poor value compared to other offerings, when it's definitely not true and he doesn't really know and understand the features. than he constantly trying to lowball Adam.
If i wanted it so badly i would have just bought it......
yeah, in the "sale" you must've missed.

I don't get it either. So disrespectful.

Developer throw tremendous amount of time on research and development, he release a product for a fraction of a price for time invested. Product is even good. Yet you see zombies forcing him for stupid sales (coz someone else do it).

I would understand if original price is 300-400$ or ++ but i bet most of these people asking for sales are actually spending around product price amount - in the period of one or two weekends for drinks and food.

Hard time to be a dev.

Man everyones such a baby. I think theyre afraid that if adam puts it on sale theyre gonna feel bad that someone else got it cheaper...ill be fine without viper but if it ever goes one sale i might pick it up. However i guess having this opinion is like the worst thing someone could do lol. But whatever i can wait. Even if it never goes on sale ill be ok. Got plenty of other vsts to use.
~Pyrotek45

Shame on you for thinking outside of the hive. You and your champagne swilling buddies. :x

:lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Pyrotek45 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:43 am Man everyones such a baby. I think theyre afraid that if adam puts it on sale theyre gonna feel bad that someone else got it cheaper...ill be fine without viper but if it ever goes one sale i might pick it up. However i guess having this opinion is like the worst thing someone could do lol. But whatever i can wait. Even if it never goes on sale ill be ok. Got plenty of other vsts to use.
The biggesr crybaby i see is you because you are putting so much time in to this discount discussion that makes me think you want it so bad you just cant afford but afraid to admit it. If you dont need it so badly why to even ratle this thing and just move on.

Careful people. We got some fanboys here.:p
~Pyrotek45

Elektronisch wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:04 am
Pyrotek45 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:43 am Man everyones such a baby. I think theyre afraid that if adam puts it on sale theyre gonna feel bad that someone else got it cheaper...ill be fine without viper but if it ever goes one sale i might pick it up. However i guess having this opinion is like the worst thing someone could do lol. But whatever i can wait. Even if it never goes on sale ill be ok. Got plenty of other vsts to use.
The biggesr crybaby i see is you because you are putting so much time in to this discount discussion that makes me think you want it so bad you just cant afford but afraid to admit it. If you dont need it so badly why to even ratle this thing and just move on.
Lol it takes me very little time to comment on a thread man. Maybe you're slow at typing? Haha
~Pyrotek45

Pyrotek45 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:31 am
Lol it takes me very little time to comment on a thread man. Maybe you're slow at typing? Haha
Listen, now you're purely trolling. I suggest you relax a bit.
As we understand currently the price for Viper is what it is (and its pretty fine compared to competition). We all heard your opinion, now unless you have anything new to add informative wise there's no point in constantly repeating yourself.

tristan- wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:38 am
As we understand currently the price for Viper is what it is (and its pretty fine compared to competition). We all heard your opinion, now unless you have anything new to add informative wise there's no point in constantly repeating yourself.
Man somebodys on their high horse. Who put you in charge? I can comment as many times as i feel like ( while being extremely relaxed lol). Just curious, im assuming you've bought viper already?
~Pyrotek45

Pyrotek45 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:44 am
tristan- wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:38 am
Man somebodys on their high horse. Who put you in charge? I can comment as many times as i feel like ( while being extremely relaxed lol). Just curious, im assuming you've bought viper already?
When i want to see what is happening surounding the synth development in a instrument topic (in this case viper) i personaly dont like to surf thro pages just to see a cry for a discount and some unnescesery advices for price regulation. What you are doing just doesnt give any usefulness. Blabing out of the mouth any crap you want isnt always heatlhy for the community. Sure thing one time two times to mention is enough. But making this in to something long and useless is just insane. You can always make a new topic regarding discounts separated from this topic and dont interfere.

Did u buy it though?
~Pyrotek45

Pyrotek45 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:57 am Did u buy it though?
Yes

:phones:
Elektronisch wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:07 am
Yes
Well it makes sense that you wouldn't want others to get a better price than you. I mean how else would you validate your purchase if other people dont buy it for the same as you?

;)
~Pyrotek45

i havent bought it, but i think its a good price if that's the kind of thing you are after.

Maybe when its been out a couple of years he might do a sale, but im guessing he prob wants to keep it at full price for now to compensate for his years of work in it, and you cant blame him for that.

Pyrotek45 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:09 am :phones:
Elektronisch wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:07 am
Yes
Well it makes sense that you wouldn't want others to get a better price than you. I mean how else would you validate your purchase if other people dont buy it for the same as you?

;)
Why i wouldnt want others to get for a better price? i give zero fs if others get it cheaper. It can be free, i dont care. That you would get butthurt doesnt mean others would.

Return to “Instruments”