Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

VitaminD wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:01 pm Buy and Sell section of KVR has become an extension of Uncle E's business. Ben should tax him already, he'd made a bundle!
The worst part is I was too busy to buy KVR advertising this year!

cthonophonic wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:16 pm I managed to get Pianoteq Pro from JRR for $242, which now seems like it must have been a pricing error, so I feel a little guilty about that.
Great! Just tell everyone how much you love it and we'll be fine. ;)

melamers wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:59 pm I wonder about 2) as well. Plus I get the message 'This product is not available in your country' even though I bought the latest Music Production Suite recently.
Anyone who comes across this, please PM me.

c_voltage wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:22 pm Damn, just one friend said me today that it seems from recently times McDSP become add new licenses to exactly that method - or hard ilok or ilok cloud, ie - no software standard ilok. If it true, then it i would say not very pleased.(I mean, required internet availability for start the plugin)
Yes, I believe it is that case that you must choose either physical iLok or cloud, no computer authorizing.

Rusty O'Hara wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:46 am Similar question except with regards to BreakTweaker Expanded... was $24.50 yesterday; back at $249 today.

Just checked Stutter Edit and it is showing as $24.50 for me now?

You can also grab both for $49

Uncle E will have all the answers.
Yes, sorry, it's a bit of a mess. It will all be fully cleaned up today. If you don't want Stutter Edit in the bundle, I can replace it with Trash 2 Expanded.

Rational wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:40 pm Anyone recall what the best price ever has been for D16 Silverline and Everything bundles?

Thomann has it right now for 199 euro.
https://www.thomann.de/gb/d16_group_sil ... ection.htm

Uncle E, can you beat that? Edit: I just realized that $199 euro is $227 dollars which is your current price. Yes. I'm tired tonight.
We have a Total Bundle license that's been in stock for much too long. Just name any $200 product you want and I'll include it with it for free.

evilantal wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:43 pm Earlier, you had the individual items from these bundles up at the sale price as well.
Is that still an option?
I'm interested in Iris 2 but already own Trash 2...
I can replace Trash 2 with Stutter Edit, would that work for you?

Output is interesting. I ended up getting Exhale with an educational discount price from T+S for about $105. I figured with the Movement I got from sqigls and the really discounted Exhale, I was done. But I noticed as I was going to register the Exhale, the Bundle price went down to $494, which was much more reasonable. Then registering Exhale, it is now $427. I am still losing money if I get the bundle. Sigh. I think that is all I am going to get from them.

They do this same sale every year don't they? I may just wait until next year. I'll be over being annoyed with them.

Hey Uncle E, do you have the Elevate Bundle upgrade from EQuivocate on sale too? They have it at the Eventide store, but I'd rather get it from you if you have it. Currently it is not showing on sale in your shop and I know you don't always get the upgrade sales. Thanks

Rational wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:40 pm Looking at upgrading my Izotope MPB1 (from last year) to MPS2 for $299 (Or choosing the upgrade from any advanced" option for $299. I guess that way I don't have to turn in all the stuff from MPB1? And could resell those? Even though I never resell anything... lol.
Edit: Only $266 at JRR! https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-music-p ... e-advanced
Does it work that way? I'm wondering the same thing, and Izotope didn't answer my inquiry yet. I mean there's an upgrade from MPB1 but this contains an Advanced product. Since the upgrades are the same price it would be fair to allow us to sell the other products, except the actual Advanced product.

I would buy Iris 2 + Stutter Edit if it's possible, but at most of the Izotope Deals i must read "This product is not available in your country." :( : Hope for a fix :-)

dzilizzi wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:03 pm Hey Uncle E, do you have the Elevate Bundle upgrade from EQuivocate on sale too? They have it at the Eventide store, but I'd rather get it from you if you have it. Currently it is not showing on sale in your shop and I know you don't always get the upgrade sales. Thanks
Its cheaper from Eventide than everywhere else
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:13 pm
dzilizzi wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:03 pm Hey Uncle E, do you have the Elevate Bundle upgrade from EQuivocate on sale too? They have it at the Eventide store, but I'd rather get it from you if you have it. Currently it is not showing on sale in your shop and I know you don't always get the upgrade sales. Thanks
Its cheaper from Eventide than everywhere else
I'm guessing the resellers aren't getting the upgrade options. Thanks

Uncle E wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:49 pm
Rational wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:40 pm Anyone recall what the best price ever has been for D16 Silverline and Everything bundles?

Thomann has it right now for 199 euro.
https://www.thomann.de/gb/d16_group_sil ... ection.htm

Uncle E, can you beat that? Edit: I just realized that $199 euro is $227 dollars which is your current price. Yes. I'm tired tonight.
We have a Total Bundle license that's been in stock for much too long. Just name any $200 product you want and I'll include it with it for free.
Oh wow. Does that D16 Total Bundle include the newer products like Repeater, Tekturon and Punchbox? If he doesn't go for it, I will gladly take you up on that offer.

hhuang9611 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:27 am @Uncle E
I got two questions:
1) Will waldorf have any sale coming up? I am looking forward to getting the Largo
Waldorf code: blackfried_day18 - get 50% off on all software instruments and upgrades.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”