Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My favorite of their libraries is Tuttivox. I often just load up some of the atonal phrases, add some reverb and get lost in space for a couple minutes.

Gamma-UT wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:06 pm
kitekrazy wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:01 pm So their intro price is now over valued since they gave it away for free. 40 euros is too much now.
So you're complaining about not having a thing that has no value to you in the first place. Oh, OK.
It's like those Waves and Sonivox plugins. People will wait for the $29 or $1 sale....sort of.

BBFG# wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:03 pm
dzilizzi wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:43 pm Won't BC Patchwork let me use VST plugins in ProTools? It's been on my list for a while to get, but BC doesn't do much sales. It seems like it lets you combine instruments into cool things as well? I guess it is time for research.

Their MB-7 looks cool too.

These were not in my planned budget!
I'm not a protools user, so can't say about its specifics.
I do use Patchwork quite a bit though and know I can load it as a synth or fx.
They do some semi-regular sales, but the discounts aren't anything spectacular. Since they went NFR though, I can't seem to justify even the sale price unless it's in a charity auction. So I have the master pack, Patchwork, Axiom, and all their freebies (got the MP & Axiom both in auction). I use Patchwork regularly and see Axiom is going to get a lot of use too. The others, I use infrequently, but I do use them. Been looking at MB7 for awhile now and wished I would have bid on it on the last auction. But the deal on it now seems to be their standard deal and probably shouldn't expect to find it for less. If I ever see it for 40-50% off or in the next auction, I'll definitely make a grab for it.
I saw that auction price. I'm guessing there weren't many available at it? And I always seem to miss the auctions.

There's a quote by them on one of the pages I saw when I was looking for reactions on both of these. They say they don't plan on ever doing much of a sale because they think their products are priced right for what they do and because people that pay full price hate companies that have big sales. So this is probably as good as it gets. I think Patchwork may be more useful to me than MB-7 right now.

Thanks

roalin wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:53 pm Rast Sound updates Christmas Deals with 50 EUR gift on collections for the next 48 hours.

Details,
https://rastsound.com/deals/

-
Is there a code we need to enter for the 20off ? The 30 off shows in cart but the other 20 isn't there, unless the 20 is a gift we get after purchase ?

sonokinetic wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:26 pm Any issues with serial numbers will be sorted out within the next 24 hours. Thanks for your patience!
My serial was added to my account and successfully registered with NI. Thanks! :tu:

Thinking of getting the MTurbo Comp + Reverb Bundle by MeldaProduction for $100 I have $26 (max -$20 per purchase) in Reward so it will cost me $80. https://audioplugin.deals/ I also have a $20 credit direct from Melda but cannot use it here.

The above purchase gives me a $20 Reward So I will get Riffer on sale for $49 - $20 = $29. I think it is a good deal. https://audioplugin.deals/riffer-by-audiomodern/ I really wanted to get Midi Madness but that will have to wait for another sale hopefully a -50%!

Meanwhile my Music PC I am building has come to a halt. :cry:

Kalamata Kid wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:58 pm Thinking of getting the MTurbo Comp + Reverb Bundle by MeldaProduction for $100 I have $26 (max -$20 per purchase) in Reward so it will cost me $80.
I don't think you can use reward money when you purchase the deal of the week, although you can earn reward money.

jsp1979 wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:01 pm
Kalamata Kid wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:58 pm Thinking of getting the MTurbo Comp + Reverb Bundle by MeldaProduction for $100 I have $26 (max -$20 per purchase) in Reward so it will cost me $80.
I don't think you can use reward money when you purchase the deal of the week, although you can earn reward money.
I believe you are correct!
Darn it!
Looks like not a deal I will take!
Oh well, such is life!
I will just wait for the -50% Midi Madness sale.
If it ever happens.

kingryan wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:08 pm
sprnva wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:16 pm Get €10 off your purchase(s) at Rhythmic Robot with the coupon MONGOGIFT. No minimum spend so you can get a tenners worth of stuff for free if you like.
Sale must be over. Had some items ready to buy. I think I’ll pass for now.

^^^ Same here.

Rythmic Robot ended the code early because apparently some people found a way to abuse the coupon.

When it comes to gates and transient shaping.. are the boz labs Transgressor and Big Beautiful Door good choices? I've been trialing these two, and they seem to function very similarly, to the point that I'm having hard time to distinguish their differences.

jsp1979 wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:01 pm
Yep, then it has similarities to the NI voucher. Riffer was the only one that allowed you to use reward money.

Fleer wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:32 pm I’m thinking Melodyne maybe got bought by Apple, Alchemy-style ...
Would be really surprising. Melodyne is so widely used with ARA, on so many DAW's, both on PC and MAC. I don't see Apple buying a product and keep it to PC. I don't see anything serious here, just wishful thinking...

Drogers wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:48 pm Thanks Sonokinetic! I was fortunate enough to receive an OSTINATO woodwinds serial. Third year in a row! Although it took a lot of persistence and refreshing. The 12 Days of Christmas gifts have inspired me to purchase other items, including Maximo, and love them all.
I was lucky to get it for free after my first try.

Oud is on sale for 15 Euros. Really cheap, I would get it if I didn't already have the one from Impact Soundworks.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”