One Synth Challenge #117: ModulAir by Full Bucket (Rellik Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ModulAir

Congratulations everyone, 5 really top tracks won!
I had a lot of fun and learned stuff as well. Looking forward to seeing how many entries we get for the end of year TAL synths :D

Rellik wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:50 pm There was so much good stuff this round - I don't necessarily feel I deserve to win over the runners up.
Oh yes, you deserve it...
At least it was my personal favourite of the whole pack!

TheNeverScene wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:42 pm
J.Ruegg wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:05 pm Here are the bass patches, feel free to reverse engineer them :
I don't think I can thank you enough for all of that. :hug:
Yeah, thanks J.Ruegg. That's really helpful for those of us who haven't evolved from basic Aphex Twin and Boards of Canada sounds...

^^^^
1) Yes, thanks so much J. Ruegg that is really helpful info :hyper: :tu:
2) Lol hennessy - spare a thought for those of us who haven't yet evolved to Aphex Twin and Boards of Canada sounds :)

Congratulations to Rellik, J.Ruegg, bh9090, and TheNeverScene. It's an honor sharing music with you all and hearing what you (everyone) comes up with.

I'll pass on my prize.

Thanks all for the listens and comments. Much appreciated. I’ll pass prize on as well. As always, thanks Mr. Porter!

Thank you! I didn't expect this at all because I can think of several other tracks better suited for my spot. I really enjoy this place of DIY'ers and everyone's craftiness. Thanks to BJ, Richard and Full Bucket, too! ModulAir is quite the monster.

Prize: Tritik Echorus, please!
Just a touch of EQ and a tickle of compression

I voted

J.Ruegg wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:06 pm Oh, Prize :

I would like Sonimus TuCo, Thank you very much.
Good choice, that one!

Had another go with the tracks - some really creative work, i don't know how y'all did it! A lot of this music stands on its own now, no longer a "one-synth novelty", if you will. congrats on that!

great job guys

Hey guys, I'm a bit late to the party, but wanted to say this round delivered some amazing stuff. Congrats everyone. I was also really impressed with Taron's violins (why didn't he enter?) And thanks Björn for this synth.
I think the songs demonstrated that ModulAir has all it needs to become a canonical free VSTi, such as Synth1 or UHe's Tyrell. Awesome!
I really hope it does. Though it will take time and we should spread the word and make A LOT OF SOUNDBANKS for it. And I'm not sure if it will become canonical, because there's so much going on out there already. A key to success will definitely be AVAILABILITY. So many good free synths are e.g. win32 only, so they will be entirely forgotten soon.
Thanks Björn for the humility of practically making many of your previous products almost obsolete by creating this powerful beast that kills them all.

Return to “Instruments”