Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mgw38 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:51 am If we would be mature we would not be here. :lol:
:D

martinjuenke wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:43 pm
mgw38 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:51 am If we would be mature we would not be here. :lol:
Yeah. We clients are human, the service we face, affect to our decisions, rational or not.
And to Gamma, who put his nose to this soup, in this case I have pm:d to the Sonokinetic yesterday, in addition to put a question in the Kvr. No reply.
No big deal to me, I have purchased over this Black Friday/Year end sale about by $ 700, I don’t need this Sonokinetic set, especially if they are not interested in selling it to me.
I move on, my money finds it targets.
(And a good point, mgw38, buying plugins is not mature in the first place, nor hanging on the Kvr, its more like a syndrome - but...Its Only Rock’n Roll, but I like it, its funny.

Harry_HH wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:25 pm And to Gamma, who put his nose to this soup, in this case I have pm:d to the Sonokinetic yesterday, in addition to put a question in the Kvr. No reply.
Oh, you mean told you where to find the information? Yeah, just "putting my nose in your soup". OK. Or is it just that you spend your life being pissed off at something or other?

martinjuenke wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:43 pm
Immature?

I m mature!

I got Komplete 12 last week on a website called Motivsound
$415 instead of $599.
i got the code 2 sec later , everything worked fine so far, really happy of them, i even got some extra Ni Mashine Expension that he gave me as christmas gift.
(cannot wait for Massive x...)
they have some plug-ins
we are commenting a lot about negative thing so just thought it could be nice to comment about positive thing !
there's their website - https://www.motivsound.com

Lyonseeker wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:37 pm I got Komplete 12 last week on a website called Motivsound
$415 instead of $599.
i got the code 2 sec later , everything worked fine so far, really happy of them, i even got some extra Ni Mashine Expension that he gave me as christmas gift.
(cannot wait for Massive x...)
they have some plug-ins
we are commenting a lot about negative thing so just thought it could be nice to comment about positive thing !
there's their website - https://www.motivsound.com
Was that a limited time/quantity deal? The closest thing I see is Komplete 10 Ultimate for sale.

Tappistry wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:05 pm Was that a limited time/quantity deal? The closest thing I see is Komplete 10 Ultimate for sale.
Motivsound is a broker that trades secondhand licences. Anything that's there is because someone sold them the licence. I'm surprised there's enough margin in it to make a living but it seems to be working out for the moment.

@Uncle E : Will you be able to participate in the ProjectSam sale? I put aside $200 for Orchestral Essentials 2 :D

The Sonokinetic woodwinds are a very nice deal. I got them at 60% off last year (got the Pro for all the extra articulations) and I really like the sound of them. This price is amazing. The only negative is they are an ensemble. But, I don't use solo instruments that often yet. And I got the Fluffy audio flute in one of those APD sales and am slowly getting the 8dio Claire's on sale. I just have the symphony essentials, which are okay. limited articulations, I don't use them much.

On another note, sometime in 2019, they are coming out with the Strings Ensemble, similar to the winds. So maybe 3 of each? Kind of a chamber group I guess.

Gamma-UT wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:13 pm
Tappistry wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:05 pm Was that a limited time/quantity deal? The closest thing I see is Komplete 10 Ultimate for sale.
Motivsound is a broker that trades secondhand licences. Anything that's there is because someone sold them the licence. I'm surprised there's enough margin in it to make a living but it seems to be working out for the moment.
Yeah I noticed that. I may look them up to see how much they'd give me for some licenses I can't seem to sell here ...

:tu: :tu:

dzilizzi wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:32 pm The Sonokinetic woodwinds are a very nice deal. I got them at 60% off last year (got the Pro for all the extra articulations) and I really like the sound of them. This price is amazing. The only negative is they are an ensemble. But, I don't use solo instruments that often yet. And I got the Fluffy audio flute in one of those APD sales and am slowly getting the 8dio Claire's on sale. I just have the symphony essentials, which are okay. limited articulations, I don't use them much.

On another note, sometime in 2019, they are coming out with the Strings Ensemble, similar to the winds. So maybe 3 of each? Kind of a chamber group I guess.
I guess the product is OK, but not brilliant. Articulations and tweakability are nice, but on the other hand this woodwinds library is missing bass clarinet, one of my favorite orchestral piece. And no solo instruments, just the ensambles. And this set has been on the sale several times, and will be.
Don't get me wrong, I like in generally the Sonokinetics stuff - I just purchased my ninth set, the Barrel Organs, which is very well sampled and implemented product. I'm a real SK supporter.

Doesn't Arturia do a free Xmas gift every year like NI does? I wonder if that new Arturia synth (Pigments, I think it's called...) that is "free" until January is their holiday offering for the year.

Harry_HH wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:51 pm
dzilizzi wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:32 pm The Sonokinetic woodwinds are a very nice deal. I got them at 60% off last year (got the Pro for all the extra articulations) and I really like the sound of them. This price is amazing. The only negative is they are an ensemble. But, I don't use solo instruments that often yet. And I got the Fluffy audio flute in one of those APD sales and am slowly getting the 8dio Claire's on sale. I just have the symphony essentials, which are okay. limited articulations, I don't use them much.

I guess the product is OK, but not brilliant. Articulations and tweakability are nice, but on the other hand this woodwinds library is missing bass clarinet, one of my favorite orchestral piece. And no solo instruments, just the ensambles. And this set has been on the sale several times, and will be.
Don't get me wrong, I like in generally the Sonokinetics stuff - I just purchased my ninth set, the Barrel Organs, which is very well sampled and implemented product. I'm a real SK supporter.
Yeah, I recently picked up Berlin Woodwinds on sale, plus I have VSL SE 1 winds, so I think I have a good selection. Actually, I have too many. But I do like SK's room sound.

Kevin63101 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:29 pm
kaner wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:28 am
Kevin63101 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:35 am I am so sick of MAGIX invasive pop up banners on my desktop even when not browsing.
Be forewarned that MAGIX does this invasive marketing.
They are spamming me all the time with their newsletter...unsubscribed several times but they just keep coming :x
I get emails from almost all vendors (software companies and retailers). I just don't want my system using resources for marketing.

I genuinely like much of my MAGIX owned software originally developed by Sonic Foundry, then Sony (Sound Forge, Acid, Etc).

I've ordered software that included bundled extras since Magix takeover, some going on my music production offline PC, some on my laptop. Music Maker (tried, then uninstalled a long while ago) is the system pop up ad giving me headache on my Win 10 laptop.

Not sure why Spectralayers Pro installed on my offline Win 7 music production pc since Magix takeover hasn't created the same issues.

Whatevery the reasons ... even if allowed in their EULA agreement ... I don't want this invasive marketing using my system resources.
Sounds like you have MAGIX Connect installed, the option to install Connect is listed on the installation screen of a few MAGIX programs and easy to miss as the box is ticked by default.
Uninstall it like you would any other program and the desktop notifications will go away.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”