Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bach666 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:35 am Bought Boz Big Clipper from ktrout69. Excellent communication; really appreciate how there was followup until the license transfer was completed.
Met another outstanding KVR member Bach666 while selling Boz Big Clipper. Pleasant and understanding buyer. Recommended! Thanks!

Alexiz wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:40 pm Bought PA SPL Iron from virgulino lampiao -- everything was super fast, easy, and I enjoyed our communication (even though it was within a very tight timeframe on both sides). Will be really happy to deal again. Thanks! :tu:
I highly recommend brother Alexiz. Pleasure to deal with, a true gentleman. A fair and conscious brother. Thank you so much. Nice to meet you. Best regards

Bought a Kuassa plugin from ktrout69 and can only confirm what has been already said a couple of posts above: a total pleasure to deal with, great communication, everything fast and friendly. (Gee, it really seems it's becoming much more pleasant to deal with KVR folks than with retailers directly :wink: ). Thanks, and see you guys around :tu:

I just did some trades with zooterman

Very reliable and great to do business with, would recommend doing business with him to anyone :clap:

Bought PSP Xenon and N2O from Tomgu, helpful and great communication. Recommended!

Just sold PSP McQ to SiliconDeath, very fast and easy transaction, highly recommended!!!

Jesse Gorter wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:49 am Bought Reason 10 from djinsomniak and all went well between us. Would do business again
Sold Reason 10 to Jesse, payment went smoothly but license transfer hit a snag until Propellerhead finally sorted things out. Very reasonable and patient guy, would do business again.

Bought PSP McQ from Fabbgtr. Great transaction, recommended :)

Alexiz wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:24 am Bought a Kuassa plugin from ktrout69 and can only confirm what has been already said a couple of posts above: a total pleasure to deal with, great communication, everything fast and friendly. (Gee, it really seems it's becoming much more pleasant to deal with KVR folks than with retailers directly :wink: ). Thanks, and see you guys around :tu:
I can also recommend working with Alexiz. Another smooth and friendly deal. Thanks! :tu:

Bought Ableton 9 Standard from Bigtea. No problems, recommended.

Bought Komplete 9 from TKane
code delivered really fast, transaction was smooth and fast. I recommend !
Show the World the producer you are !
www.motivsound.com

I Sold Komplete 9 to Corentin. The Transaction was very swift. Really nice person to do business with.

Bought Izotope Music Production Suite 1 from VincentVega.

Went incredibly well! Great seller.

Bought bx_opto, Maag EQ2 and SPL Attacker from sqigls. Super fast and smooth transaction!

Bought Sylenth1 from wruuska and he was very helpful with my first time buying a used plugin.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”