Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just edited my post: I think this one only comes direct from KH.

Maybe I'll wait a few days and see if some of the discounters jump on the train.

DawnInEden wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:52 pm Thanks :)

Maybe I'll wait a few days and see if some of the discounters jump on the train.
They wont. There was also a code for this direct from KH for the longest time that you could get it for $79.

agharta wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:30 am Spitfire Audio promo: https://www.spitfireaudio.com/

Introducing Thunderbolt — 40% off a selection of our most popular libraries or 50% off if you buy all six as a Collection. Promotion Ends 23:59GMT 12th Februrary 2019.
Even at 40% off, most are still expensive.

rockhopper wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:48 pm For reference: Last June, they had Waterharp 2 & Thunder Springs Bundle for $29.00.
I just tried the time machine to see if I could still get it at 29$. Sorry, it didn’t work...

Ou_Tis wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:31 pm Izotope doesn't allow transfer of "retail software bundled licenses"... so the individual components of the Iris 2 + Trash 2 bundle can't be resold... but I guess the license to the bundle itself can be?...
Not true. I was able to sell Neutron 2 and Ozone 8 separately from the O8N2 bundle I had.

thejonsolo wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:43 pm
topaz wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:32 pm East West are NOT giving Play 6 free with paid upgrades. :clap:
I am not sure what you mean by this. By a paid upgrade do you mean like upgrading from Symphony Orchestra Silver to Symphony Orchestra Platinum?

If that is what you mean, well then...of course they don't. Play 6 is only required on their newest libraries which thus far only amount to 3 vocal oriented libraries...and Play 6 comes with those libraries, thus giving you essentially a free upgrade from v5.

All of their other libraries do not use the updates included in Play 6 other than database search items, thus making an upgrade to v6 for free rather silly.

Unless of course you meant something different...
There was a recent sale which included Play 6 for free.

kitekrazy wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:00 am
DawnInEden wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:52 pm Thanks :)

They wont. There was also a code for this direct from KH for the longest time that you could get it for $79.
Even if it was the regular price, that’s still a bargain for what you get. Very useful.

Are you guys certain Iris 2 and Trash 2 will no longer get updated?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

jsp1979 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:59 pm My understanding is that Iris 2, Breaktweaker, and Stutter Edit are all essentially abandoned. Izotope pretty much confirmed it after the release of Iris 2 when there were some bugs still around.

I'm not sure about Trash 2, but I'd be surprised if it ever gets an update.
Interesting that you mention Iris 2 is buggy. How generally stable is it, are these relatively minor bugs or major show stoppers? I would like to know before I make a purchase.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Feelshallright wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:44 pm
agharta wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:30 am Spitfire Audio promo: https://www.spitfireaudio.com/

Introducing Thunderbolt — 40% off a selection of our most popular libraries or 50% off if you buy all six as a Collection. Promotion Ends 23:59GMT 12th Februrary 2019.
Even at 40% off, most are still expensive.
Most are between £150 and £200 so not expensive for this type of product.

8dio Blendstrument

The Blendstrument is a deep creative environment that offers you the ability to create anew instrument with a single click of a button.

The Blendstrument has an infinite amount of combinations and can never produce the same instrument twice. It can generate anything from the most beautiful angelic ambiences to pulsing filmic motion textures, anything from dark and disturbing textures to the most extraordinary EDM drums.

The Blendstrument Series are available now for only $38 each, or $148 for all 5 volumes - in our Blendstrument Bundle.

v1o wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:18 pm
jsp1979 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:59 pm My understanding is that Iris 2, Breaktweaker, and Stutter Edit are all essentially abandoned. Izotope pretty much confirmed it after the release of Iris 2 when there were some bugs still around.

I'm not sure about Trash 2, but I'd be surprised if it ever gets an update.
Interesting that you mention Iris 2 is buggy. How generally stable is it, are these relatively minor bugs or major show stoppers? I would like to know before I make a purchase.
Simon compiled the list below. I don't think they've been fixed in later editions, but I could be mistaken.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=425374&p=6540795&hi ... s#p6540795

It should be pointed out, though, that Simon still uses it to make amazing patches.

My point is that there is seemingly no interest in fixing these bugs--thus, my doubts exist for another version after this wait.
Last edited by jsp1979 on Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

martinjuenke wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:36 pm 8dio Blendstrument

The Blendstrument is a deep creative environment that offers you the ability to create anew instrument with a single click of a button.
Some of my favorite 8Dio instruments. Although, if you are interested in them it does pay to watch the videos closely. I always felt that they vary in quality a bit.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:44 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:36 pm 8dio Blendstrument

Some of my favorite 8Dio instruments. Although, if you are interested in them it does pay to watch the videos closely. I always felt that they vary in quality a bit.
Which ones have the best quality in your opinion?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”