Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

escalona wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:24 am
hhuang9611 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:01 am
escalona wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:11 am I don't if it's been shared.
PluginAlliance ACME AudioOpticom XLA-3 only $29
with code 24H-AcmE-4929-190216B
WTF???? I got the code 24H-AcmE-4929-190216A and it only cuts the price to 49. (And sadly, I have placed my order) What kind of trick is this? I am a heavy hitter and on $75 voucher tier, is this how PA repay my loyalty? I'm opening up a ticket now.
It works for $29 for me. I didn't buy it because I already have it, but it works on my account just fine. Sorry it didn't work for you.

EDIT: sorry I see what happened (I didn't read your message with full attention). Go get them!
Thanks and yeah, I tried the $29 voucher and it worked for me as well. I think they are trying to squeeze more money out of me. Let's see what how the sale support responde.
Trance, Trance Is Life

hhuang9611 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:46 am
escalona wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:24 am
hhuang9611 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:01 am
escalona wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:11 am I don't if it's been shared.
PluginAlliance ACME AudioOpticom XLA-3 only $29
with code 24H-AcmE-4929-190216B
WTF???? I got the code 24H-AcmE-4929-190216A and it only cuts the price to 49. (And sadly, I have placed my order) What kind of trick is this? I am a heavy hitter and on $75 voucher tier, is this how PA repay my loyalty? I'm opening up a ticket now.
It works for $29 for me. I didn't buy it because I already have it, but it works on my account just fine. Sorry it didn't work for you.

EDIT: sorry I see what happened (I didn't read your message with full attention). Go get them!
Thanks and yeah, I tried the $29 voucher and it worked for me as well. I think they are trying to squeeze more money out of me. Let's see what how the sale support responde.
I figured it out - the last letter should be B for $29, A for $49 :)
Use:
24H-AcmE-4929-190216B

(Dont use: 24H-AcmE-4929-190216A)
Last edited by Insanelysane on Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

My guess is that it's some sort of A/B experiment to get a better empirical sense of what strategy yields the most profit , and , I suspect that they don't want you sharing these codes.

epiphaneia wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:55 pm @Uncle E : Any chance there‘s going to be a sale on g force software (oddity, imposcar) some day or you might be able to instigate one? (seeing that these synths haven‘t been updated in a while, that might give them some boost too :hihi: )
Honestly, I'll find out when you do.

Tappistry wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:33 am Zen Audio ALK2 just went on sale to celebrate their new Windows release.

https://zenaud.io/
I hadnt heard of these guys, got really curious and downloaded and installed the trial.. only to find out ALK2 doesnt support Windows 7 at all, only 8.1 onwards. I was surprised, somewhat shocked as I always assumed Win 7 was compatible with everything I wanted but looks like finally Win 7 starting to be left behind.

Shame really, looks like fun software but they dont support Win 7 :(

ghettosynth wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:54 am My guess is that it's some sort of A/B experiment to get a better empirical sense of what strategy yields the most profit , and , I suspect that they don't want you sharing these codes.
Even sweeter that he shared then. f**k marketing!

1 ACME Audio Opticom XLA-3 $149
2019-02 Customer Loyalty Monthly Vouchers - $25 (Code: XXX) -$25
ACME Opticom for $29 (Code: XXX) -$120
VAT $0.92
Total $4.92
Customer: :D
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Feelshallright wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:48 am
Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:35 am APD Valentine's Special!
We hope you love surprises because there's a pleasant surprise waiting in your rewards wallet!

To celebrate the, we have added an extra $20 to your rewards wallet which you can use to purchase any product in The Shop.

Don't have an APD account? Create an account and instantly receive $20 in your rewards wallet which you can immediately use for any purchase you make in The Shop!

And just for today, you will earn an additional 2x in rewards for any product you purchase today on The Deals or in The Shop. So hurry and get shopping now!
Good timing, I was just looking at some items in their shop, and with the 20$ extra credit, I might have enough money in my account to buy a library at their bottom price.
Great! Hope you got what you wanted? :)
There's always a hot deal cooking at Audio Plugin Deals! Check out the latest deals here: https://audioplugin.deals/

I'm really keen for this ACME Audio Opticom XLA-3, f**king wasted my $25 voucher on the Thorn 'upgrade' even though i can't be arsed to install it.

Anyone wanna buy Unfiltered Audio Sandman off me for $15?

Aloysius wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:47 am 1 ACME Audio Opticom XLA-3 $149
VAT $0.92
Total $4.92
Thanx for the hint ;-)

I'm quite content with Studio One's fat channel 2A version, so my question is, do I really need the ACME one, I'm thinking no but maybe somebody can convince me otherwise that at $29 it would be silly not to, although I haven't really seen many mentions of it, so it's either not very popular or secret sauce

Aloysius wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:47 am 1 ACME Audio Opticom XLA-3 $149
VAT $0.92
Total $4.92
Weirdly, and oddly for the UK, I got it for $4.80 so it gave me a different VAT rate? I'm in the UK, VAT rate = 20%
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

23 % for me. I'm your neighbor. IRL
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

any reasons to get XLA-3 if I have bx opto already? :hihi:

zakufan wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:57 pm any reasons to get XLA-3 if I have bx opto already? :hihi:
Yes, the green colour is worth it!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”