Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

v1o wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:18 pm
jsp1979 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:59 pm My understanding is that Iris 2, Breaktweaker, and Stutter Edit are all essentially abandoned. Izotope pretty much confirmed it after the release of Iris 2 when there were some bugs still around.

I'm not sure about Trash 2, but I'd be surprised if it ever gets an update.
Interesting that you mention Iris 2 is buggy. How generally stable is it, are these relatively minor bugs or major show stoppers? I would like to know before I make a purchase.
I like and use Iris2 a lot. I'm on a PC and use it in Cubase without problems so far.

Just my 2c

mgw38 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:44 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:36 pm 8dio Blendstrument

The Blendstrument is a deep creative environment that offers you the ability to create anew instrument with a single click of a button.
Some of my favorite 8Dio instruments. Although, if you are interested in them it does pay to watch the videos closely. I always felt that they vary in quality a bit.
They do seem to vary a lot. Listening to Blendstrument Paranormal Guitars right now and the idea grabbed me but it sounds very one dimensional due to the pulsing. I doubt you can turn that off as it's a key component!

15cr34m wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:36 pm Up to 50% off on Tone2 synths (Nemesis and RayBlaster2 are half-priced). Don't know when this sale was started and when will it end, but I didn't seen mention about it before.
https://www.tone2.com
This sale has been going on for at least 6 weeks and hasnt changed, just a heads up

pekadan wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:49 pm
mgw38 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:44 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:36 pm 8dio Blendstrument

The Blendstrument is a deep creative environment that offers you the ability to create anew instrument with a single click of a button.
Some of my favorite 8Dio instruments. Although, if you are interested in them it does pay to watch the videos closely. I always felt that they vary in quality a bit.
Which ones have the best quality in your opinion?
These are instruments where you randomly throw together loops from a relatively large selection and then randomly apply effects on them. Imho this works better with more percussive and “big” sounds. It has been a while that I played around with them but I think I preferred the hybrid pulse library, I general I felt that the older Blendstruments are better than the newer ones. But it also depends a bit what you are looking for.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Ou_Tis wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:31 pm Izotope doesn't allow transfer of "retail software bundled licenses"... so the individual components of the Iris 2 + Trash 2 bundle can't be resold... but I guess the license to the bundle itself can be?...
Yes. In your case, you're allowed to transfer the entire bundle to someone else. That bundle of Iris and Trash carries a single license code. What they're referring to is that they don't allow you to break up and sell individual products from a bundle.

For future reference, if you upgrade/crossgrade to a bundle from another product, you typically have to also transfer the product to which the upgrade is attached. For instance, VocalSynth + MPS Crossgrade from Standard Product licenses would both have to be transferred to the next person so there's continuity. Sometimes iZotope will be nice and make exceptions for this rule, but YMMV.

Feelshallright wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:57 am Waves CLA Mixhub is 23.59$ at Plugindiscounts.com with Love30 discount code.

https://plugindiscounts.com/product/waves-cla-mixhub/

Edit: Deal is dead, I guess it was a limited time rebate or a pricing mistake. Glad I got it.
I noticed that this happened the other day when they had the 50% thing going. It seems that the coupons lead the price changes. Waves consistently raises prices when they offer a coupon, so, the trick is go to the vendors as soon as the coupon hits and before the price changes catch up. The vendors should let us know if Waves penalizes them for this though.

I had just assumed that they had quickly brought CLA Mix down to $39 and that was where the discounted price came from, that must have been the price prior to the coupon.

Nevermind, deal expired

Zen Audio ALK2 just went on sale to celebrate their new Windows release.

https://zenaud.io/

@Uncle E : Any chance there‘s going to be a sale on g force software (oddity, imposcar) some day or you might be able to instigate one? (seeing that these synths haven‘t been updated in a while, that might give them some boost too :hihi: )

Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:35 am APD Valentine's Special!
We hope you love surprises because there's a pleasant surprise waiting in your rewards wallet!

To celebrate the, we have added an extra $20 to your rewards wallet which you can use to purchase any product in The Shop.

Don't have an APD account? Create an account and instantly receive $20 in your rewards wallet which you can immediately use for any purchase you make in The Shop!

And just for today, you will earn an additional 2x in rewards for any product you purchase today on The Deals or in The Shop. So hurry and get shopping now!
Good timing, I was just looking at some items in their shop, and with the 20$ extra credit, I might have enough money in my account to buy a library at their bottom price.

Does the $20 stay in one's after today? I am broke as I am craving Dark Era tomorrow and the eventual release of Gullfoss on PC!

ghettosynth wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:11 am
Feelshallright wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:57 am Waves CLA Mixhub is 23.59$ at Plugindiscounts.com with Love30 discount code.

https://plugindiscounts.com/product/waves-cla-mixhub/

Edit: Deal is dead, I guess it was a limited time rebate or a pricing mistake. Glad I got it.
I noticed that this happened the other day when they had the 50% thing going. It seems that the coupons lead the price changes. Waves consistently raises prices when they offer a coupon, so, the trick is go to the vendors as soon as the coupon hits and before the price changes catch up. The vendors should let us know if Waves penalizes them for this though.

I had just assumed that they had quickly brought CLA Mix down to $39 and that was where the discounted price came from, that must have been the price prior to the coupon.
I think it was priced at around 30$ before the Love30 discount code.

escalona wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:11 am I don't if it's been shared.
PluginAlliance ACME AudioOpticom XLA-3 only $29
with code 24H-AcmE-4929-190216B
WTF???? I got the code 24H-AcmE-4929-190216A and it only cuts the price to 49. (And sadly, I have placed my order) What kind of trick is this? I am a heavy hitter and on $75 voucher tier, is this how PA repay my loyalty? I'm opening up a ticket now.
Trance, Trance Is Life

Must have gone something wrong. I got both emails, for $49 and $29.

hhuang9611 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:01 am
escalona wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:11 am I don't if it's been shared.
PluginAlliance ACME AudioOpticom XLA-3 only $29
with code 24H-AcmE-4929-190216B
WTF???? I got the code 24H-AcmE-4929-190216A and it only cuts the price to 49. (And sadly, I have placed my order) What kind of trick is this? I am a heavy hitter and on $75 voucher tier, is this how PA repay my loyalty? I'm opening up a ticket now.
It works for $29 for me. I didn't buy it because I already have it, but it works on my account just fine. Sorry it didn't work for you.

EDIT: sorry I see what happened (I didn't read your message with full attention). Go get them!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”