Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mgw38 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:38 pm Well, it finally happened. If you are going for the Heavyocity NOVO Essentials intro or cross grade offer, be aware that this library requires Kontakt 6. It will not work in Kontakt 5. Fortunately it works with the free version of Kontakt 6.

I seriously need the NI Komplete upgrade sale now. Spring, where are you? :)
I don't need this one, since I already have NOVO, but I guess it can be a nice introduction to this really great product.

escalona wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:34 am I guess the moral here is: no matter what email you may get from PA, always check this forum before pulling the trigger, and also, if you're so inclined, join the "Audio Plugin Deals and Freebies - VST/AAX/AU and Sample Libraries" group on Facebook. They always share all deals and if something cheaper shows up, it will be there in the comments. It has saved me quite a bit of money.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/plugind ... oup_header
:tu:
Thanks for the tip to this Facebook page. I guess you must have helped them grow their members base, they just made a long list of recent new members.

Feelshallright wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:20 am
mgw38 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:38 pm Well, it finally happened. If you are going for the Heavyocity NOVO Essentials intro or cross grade offer, be aware that this library requires Kontakt 6. It will not work in Kontakt 5. Fortunately it works with the free version of Kontakt 6.

I seriously need the NI Komplete upgrade sale now. Spring, where are you? :)
I don't need this one, since I already have NOVO, but I guess it can be a nice introduction to this really great product.
It does add a few nice presets that NOVO does not have and is only $19 for the crossgrade. It’s more like an expansion. The samples are the same but the instruments differ.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

SolarAxix wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:26 pm
CHOOS wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:23 pm thanks.
i have bought someting in the past but didn't get a voucher emailed
To get a $25 voucher, you need to have spent at least $50 net (before any taxes) in the last 12 months and have subscribed to the mailing list. There have been cases of people having both and still not getting any vouchers. Usually reaching out to Plugin Alliance support will get that resolved.
I didn't bought from them for a while, but I couldn't resist their one-two punch sales for Opticom and Townhouse.

Fleer wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:23 pm
Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:50 am For just $49.99, get Rhapsody: Orchestral Percussion by Impact Soundworks!

This exquisite symphonic collection for KONTAKT features a comprehensive collection of 50 traditional & extended percussive instruments recorded through three mic positions.

With a clean, focused character that is not clinically dry OR overly ‘epic’, Rhapsody: Orchestral Percussion is highly flexible for everything from small ensemble scoring and intimate cues to dramatic & bombastic.

No other percussion library is as extensive AND affordable!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/rhapsody-orch ... oundworks/

Deal ends: March 3rd
Great stuff from ImpactSoundworks, love their percussion.
Really great library! And half of the money back in store credits!

WilliamK wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:54 pm
agharta wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:47 pmI went to the Wusik site and played their discount code scratch game and received an 80% off code.
Full versions of Wusik One & Wusik Station V10 (Preorder) for $21.98 in total was hard to pass on especially as they come with an interesting library.
I'm glad you are happy with the new S&W idea. :cool: :hug:

Cheers, WilliamK
Where are the 49$ upgrade deals for Wusik users? Those were great deals, but I don't see those prices anywhere on your website...

Soundtoys Little Plate for $29 for the next two days---was thinking of getting Valhalla Plate or Abbey Roads, is this as good or better?...

I can't comment on which is better but definitely demo Abbey Road Plates before you buy. It's a CPU killer.

Brainworx bx_XL V2 M/S Stereo Mastering Limiter
24H DEAL - Just $29!* 92% off today!
Use Voucher Code: 24H-xLbX-29-190219 (copy/paste during checkout)
How to use your Voucher Code
Go to the product page and add the plugin to your cart
Click CHECKOUT
Copy / paste code 24H-xLbX-29-190219
Your price will change to just $29!*
This plugin has a List Price of $329 and is on public sale for $129 right now. With the voucher code above you will get it for just $29* That's 92% OFF!
Offer starts now & ends February 19, 23:59 - California Time
(duplicated on Bargain Center No chat)

Uncle E wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:51 am I can't comment on which is better but definitely demo Abbey Road Plates before you buy. It's a CPU killer.
Uncle E, are you planning to sell PSP modules for Audio Cherry Voltage Modular at JRR Shop? Thanks!

UnbalancedBeats wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:01 am Uncle E, are you planning to sell PSP modules for Audio Cherry Voltage Modular at JRR Shop? Thanks!
Thanks for asking. They told me their modules won't be sold through dealers. Hopefully that will change eventually.

Thanks for your response! Let´s cross the fingers for that to happen.
BTW great prices for Voltage Modular in your last promo mail!

UnbalancedBeats wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:19 am last promo mail!
Does he ever send newsletter mails ? I never get any :?

Digivolt wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:20 pm
UnbalancedBeats wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:19 am last promo mail!
Does he ever send newsletter mails ? I never get any :?
Are you subscribed? :hihi: email, not mail.
Check:
Account Information
Contact Information
Edit
Change Password
Newsletters
Edit
You are currently subscribed to 'General Subscription'.

UnbalancedBeats wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:52 pm You are currently subscribed to 'General Subscription'.
Yes it was first thing I checked to make sure, I get emails fine when I buy stuff but I've never gotten a newsletter email from him :?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”