Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
kitekrazy
KVRist
235 posts since 26 Oct, 2002

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:19 pm

soundbylaura wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:44 am
Feelshallright wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:42 am
soundbylaura wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:30 am
That VSTBuzz deal for Silk is tempting. Usually I just do a month of Composer's Cloud when I need it. Wonder if any resellers will match that price (cough TimeSpace cough)...
As far as I know, these are exclusive time-limited deals. Silk is very great by the way...
A girl can hope... (and be patient).
EW are always having sales and the 3rd party vendors knock some off. This product has been down to $99 before.

User avatar
soundbylaura
KVRian
661 posts since 14 Nov, 2014 from Atlanta, GA

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:18 pm

kitekrazy wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:19 pm
soundbylaura wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:44 am
Feelshallright wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:42 am
soundbylaura wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:30 am
That VSTBuzz deal for Silk is tempting. Usually I just do a month of Composer's Cloud when I need it. Wonder if any resellers will match that price (cough TimeSpace cough)...
As far as I know, these are exclusive time-limited deals. Silk is very great by the way...
A girl can hope... (and be patient).
EW are always having sales and the 3rd party vendors knock some off. This product has been down to $99 before.
I make a LOT of Asian-themed games so I'd use Silk quite a bit. But I'm still not compelled to buy. $99 sounds much better (if that ever comes 'round again).
Don't let me buy any more ethnic winds.

User avatar
shidostrife
KVRian
552 posts since 22 Nov, 2016 from Tokyo, Japan

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:21 am

Uncle E, until when is the Voltage Modular deal?

User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
10598 posts since 22 Nov, 2000 from Southern California

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:20 am

Thank you for asking. It has started now and ends Monday:

https://www.jrrshop.com/cherry-audio

User avatar
Fleer
KVRAF
4116 posts since 23 Aug, 2014 from Boston/Cambridge

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:21 am

sample logic wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:08 am
Out Now: DRUM FURY - Apocalyptic Drums - Intro Pricing
Epic cinematic percussion at its finest

Mammoth right out of the box, DRUM FURY will set your cues ablaze!

Sample Logic opens 2019 with a bang... quite literally. DRUM FURY is an extensive 11 GB collection of over 100 apocalyptic KONTAKT drum instruments.

DRUM FURY was recorded at multiple locations; from the legendary scoring stage at Skywalker studios to cavernous spaces including churches and auditoriums.

Get the all new DRUM FURY now at an introductory price of $99.99 (instead of $199.99) for a limited time only!

Learn more: https://www.samplelogic.com/products/drum-fury/

AT A GLANCE
  • 113 instruments
  • 10.64 GB Sample Content / 35,149 Samples
  • Powerful Mastering Tools via Energizer and Polisher
  • Entirely streamlined interface
  • Built for full Kontakt retail 5.8.1 or higher
  • Essential parameter controls to shift keymap range to stack multiple instruments and create custom ensembles
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ac-rWXIVaE

User avatar
Fleer
KVRAF
4116 posts since 23 Aug, 2014 from Boston/Cambridge

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:23 am

Man, that deal on Emotional Cello is sweet. Been waiting for ages :tu:

User avatar
shidostrife
KVRian
552 posts since 22 Nov, 2016 from Tokyo, Japan

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:29 am

Uncle E wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:20 am
Thank you for asking. It has started now and ends Monday:

https://www.jrrshop.com/cherry-audio
Thanks uncle 👍

User avatar
mgw38
KVRian
1310 posts since 26 Jul, 2015 from Philadelphia

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:32 am

soundbylaura wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:18 pm
kitekrazy wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:19 pm
soundbylaura wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:44 am
Feelshallright wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:42 am
soundbylaura wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:30 am
That VSTBuzz deal for Silk is tempting. Usually I just do a month of Composer's Cloud when I need it. Wonder if any resellers will match that price (cough TimeSpace cough)...
As far as I know, these are exclusive time-limited deals. Silk is very great by the way...
A girl can hope... (and be patient).
EW are always having sales and the 3rd party vendors knock some off. This product has been down to $99 before.
I make a LOT of Asian-themed games so I'd use Silk quite a bit. But I'm still not compelled to buy. $99 sounds much better (if that ever comes 'round again).
I have been monitoring Silk for a while, probably two years or so. I've quite frankly never seen it that low. I ended up getting the subscription on educational pricing. Silk is really good.

User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
10598 posts since 22 Nov, 2000 from Southern California

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:39 am

Fleer wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:21 am
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ac-rWXIVaE
If you post the desktop version and change the https to http, the video will be viewable from here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ac-rWXIVaE&app=desktop

JurijPopotnig
KVRist
74 posts since 17 Jan, 2015 from la: 46.573912° lo: 13.602650°

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:16 am

hi,
does anyone here know when polyverse are having their sales? Do they have one?
thanks a lot

User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
10598 posts since 22 Nov, 2000 from Southern California

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:18 am

Polyverse had a good sale in December.

Insanelysane
KVRist
195 posts since 24 Jan, 2014

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:52 am

JurijPopotnig wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:16 am
hi,
does anyone here know when polyverse are having their sales? Do they have one?
thanks a lot
Polyverse indeed had a great sale for black friday and then christmas period. Just one word of warning as I literally looked this up yesterday - licenses are strictly not transferable so you need to be sure you'll use it.

User avatar
Fleer
KVRAF
4116 posts since 23 Aug, 2014 from Boston/Cambridge

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:15 pm

Thanks, Uncle :tu:

User avatar
thejonsolo
KVRAF
2101 posts since 13 Apr, 2008 from Charleston, SC

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:11 pm

Silk is fantastic. The lowest I have ever seen it is now. Typically at 50% off sales you can get it down to $165 and during the holidays it for as low as $147. If you are remotely interested now is a great time to get it.

dzilizzi
KVRian
1028 posts since 21 Sep, 2013 from California

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:48 pm

thejonsolo wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:11 pm
Silk is fantastic. The lowest I have ever seen it is now. Typically at 50% off sales you can get it down to $165 and during the holidays it for as low as $147. If you are remotely interested now is a great time to get it.
But it is $146, so not saving that much I'm thinking.....

Actually that makes me feel better. I would rather spend money on Emotional Cello, which is also on sale now...

Edit: Although, for GB/instruments/price, Silk is a much better deal. :hihi:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”