MuLab 8.0.65

Official support for: mutools.com
mutools
KVRAF
9845 posts since 24 Jun, 2008 from Europe

Post Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:08 am

The price of MuLab 7/8 is fixed on 69 euro. Hope that's reasonable.

If you already have a MuLab 6/7 user key then there currently is a MuLab 8 upgrade promo for only 19 euro! That's for a couple of weeks, until MuLab 8 has been released.

Biscotto
KVRist
205 posts since 29 Jun, 2009

Re: MuLab 8 Beta

Post Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:46 am

Beautiful upgrade :clap:
Bitwig - Omnisphere - u-he - Live

sl23
KVRAF
1613 posts since 28 Mar, 2008 from U.K.

Post Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:14 am

I've just purchased an upgrade. How long til I receive my temp key?
I too didn't notice the flashing sign, which I remember having this issue last time and advised you that this needs to be in the instructions directly BEFORE purchase.

Also, I did click on return to merchant after purchase and did not get a key.

EDIT: Before you ask, no it isn't in my spam folder, I always check for that. :wink:
Last edited by sl23 on Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live for an ideal and leave no place in the mind for anything else.
- MuLab -

VSTJuNkiE
KVRAF
2490 posts since 18 Jun, 2008 from "nunya"....

Post Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:41 am

mutools wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:08 am
The price of MuLab 7/8 is fixed on 69 euro. Hope that's reasonable.

If you already have a MuLab 6/7 user key then there currently is a MuLab 8 upgrade promo for only 19 euro! That's for a couple of weeks, until MuLab 8 has been released.
Thanks for the info. :)
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

pekbro
KVRAF
2546 posts since 29 Sep, 2010 from Maui

Post Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:44 pm

Yeah, I don't really care much as it was just an insta-buy due to the sale. I can wait
rather than requesting another temp key. TBH, the delivery system leaves a lot to
be desired though. I actually read the flashing sign, but auto-closed the transaction
page by mistake.

sl23
KVRAF
1613 posts since 28 Mar, 2008 from U.K.

Post Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:03 pm

Yeah, I agree about the delivery system. I attempted to give advise about this quite some time ago, but Jo is probably too busy to sort this minor detail out.
Live for an ideal and leave no place in the mind for anything else.
- MuLab -

jazzdoktorn
KVRist
95 posts since 23 Apr, 2008

Post Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:22 pm

I saw the preview video with the Kraftwerk loop and i instantly liked it.
After a download of the demo i upgraded my Mulab 7 UL licence after 10 minutes.
It is exactly what i need and an inspirational tool that was surprisingly easy to grasp.

The quality of the timestretch was amazing and way better what i hoped for.
Well done Jo!

sdv
KVRian
568 posts since 15 Sep, 2003

Post Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:17 pm

Hmmm, spent some time tonight with V8 and guess the timstretch & pitchshift were ok. Drum-loop splitting isn't really part of my workflow so the new feature is perhaps a bit lost on me. When I do slice beats I use Fl Studio's Slicex which is the most elegant solution I've seen for slicing and manipulating a loop.

Not sure why the Elastique algorithm wasn't good enough to use? I guess you won't have to pay licensing fees and there's a certain satisfaction for coming up with a solution to a problem.
"Music is directly tied to the technology of a culture."
"Modular gear is the craft beer of music."

Michael L
KVRAF
2601 posts since 25 Jan, 2014 from The End of The World as We Knowit

Post Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:05 am

jazzdoktorn wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:22 pm
It is exactly what i need and an inspirational tool that was surprisingly easy to grasp
Me too. But I find the M8 docs are also worth reading. The improvements are everywhere.
http://www.mutools.com/mulab/m8/docs/index.html

nenneb
KVRist
122 posts since 8 Dec, 2015

Post Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:20 am

sl23 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:14 am
I've just purchased an upgrade. How long til I receive my temp key?
I too didn't notice the flashing sign, which I remember having this issue last time and advised you that this needs to be in the instructions directly BEFORE purchase.

Also, I did click on return to merchant after purchase and did not get a key.

EDIT: Before you ask, no it isn't in my spam folder, I always check for that. :wink:
I just bought it too.

The temp-key was displayed directly at the page I returned to after payment. If you lost that, contact Jo with PM, I'm sure, he will send a copy ...

And concerning permanent key it said: "Your permanent personal MuLab 8 User Key will be emailed to you when MuLab 8 will have been released.(ETA April 2019)"

pekbro
KVRAF
2546 posts since 29 Sep, 2010 from Maui

Post Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:14 am

nenneb wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:20 am
If you lost that, contact Jo with PM, I'm sure, he will send a copy ...
Honestly, I wasn't worried about, thinking it not worth the trouble as I didn't even apply for the beta.
Seems he took the trouble regardless. Certainly, no one can argue the customer service :tu:

Thanks jo,

-Cheers

Suono & Computer
KVRist
73 posts since 14 Nov, 2016 from Italy

Post Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:25 am

May I ask why in the demo version 8 there are many more restrictions than version 7? There is no longer the version with limited tracks? Thank you.

mutools
KVRAF
9845 posts since 24 Jun, 2008 from Europe

Post Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:32 am

Indeed MuLab 8 only works in demo mode or full mode, there currently is no free mode. Maybe there will come a separate MuLab 8 Free later, but that's still undecided atm.

Suono & Computer
KVRist
73 posts since 14 Nov, 2016 from Italy

Post Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:49 am

I understand, unfortunately, as long as we continue to live under a money / debt created out of nowhere, you too always raise the "protection canons" of the software ... Otherwise you have few guarantees and few earnings ... We have to live in societies full of padlocks, because each of us is a victim, executioner and conspirator of consciences now dehumanized ... I apologize for this my exscursus off topic ... But it is stronger than me ... But the money is now pure blackmail at life and sbove all to art - especially in the digital world -...

Grizzellda
KVRian
551 posts since 21 Feb, 2015

Post Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:19 am

Fabulous upgrade Jo! It's gonna be interesting to take it all in. Nice work on the time stretching, it should flow really well with the whole app. It has that "MuTools flair".

And that's what we want, right guys? We want that "MuTools flair". :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I have already noticed that the composer/ sequence area has been changed where the clips and even the piano roll notes now have rounded corners. It is a cool look, but can we have an option to change them back to the original square look?

Especially the piano roll notes.

Return to “MUTOOLS”