MuLab 8.0.66

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The price of MuLab 7/8 is fixed on 69 euro. Hope that's reasonable.

If you already have a MuLab 6/7 user key then there currently is a MuLab 8 upgrade promo for only 19 euro! That's for a couple of weeks, until MuLab 8 has been released.

Beautiful upgrade :clap:
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

I've just purchased an upgrade. How long til I receive my temp key?
I too didn't notice the flashing sign, which I remember having this issue last time and advised you that this needs to be in the instructions directly BEFORE purchase.

Also, I did click on return to merchant after purchase and did not get a key.

EDIT: Before you ask, no it isn't in my spam folder, I always check for that. :wink:
Last edited by sl23 on Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mutools wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:08 pm The price of MuLab 7/8 is fixed on 69 euro. Hope that's reasonable.

If you already have a MuLab 6/7 user key then there currently is a MuLab 8 upgrade promo for only 19 euro! That's for a couple of weeks, until MuLab 8 has been released.
Thanks for the info. :)
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

Yeah, I don't really care much as it was just an insta-buy due to the sale. I can wait
rather than requesting another temp key. TBH, the delivery system leaves a lot to
be desired though. I actually read the flashing sign, but auto-closed the transaction
page by mistake.

Yeah, I agree about the delivery system. I attempted to give advise about this quite some time ago, but Jo is probably too busy to sort this minor detail out.

I saw the preview video with the Kraftwerk loop and i instantly liked it.
After a download of the demo i upgraded my Mulab 7 UL licence after 10 minutes.
It is exactly what i need and an inspirational tool that was surprisingly easy to grasp.

The quality of the timestretch was amazing and way better what i hoped for.
Well done Jo!

Hmmm, spent some time tonight with V8 and guess the timstretch & pitchshift were ok. Drum-loop splitting isn't really part of my workflow so the new feature is perhaps a bit lost on me. When I do slice beats I use Fl Studio's Slicex which is the most elegant solution I've seen for slicing and manipulating a loop.

Not sure why the Elastique algorithm wasn't good enough to use? I guess you won't have to pay licensing fees and there's a certain satisfaction for coming up with a solution to a problem.
"Music is directly tied to the technology of a culture."
"Modular gear is the craft beer of music."

jazzdoktorn wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:22 pmIt is exactly what i need and an inspirational tool that was surprisingly easy to grasp
Me too. But I find the M8 docs are also worth reading. The improvements are everywhere.
http://www.mutools.com/mulab/m8/docs/index.html
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

sl23 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:14 pm I've just purchased an upgrade. How long til I receive my temp key?
I too didn't notice the flashing sign, which I remember having this issue last time and advised you that this needs to be in the instructions directly BEFORE purchase.

Also, I did click on return to merchant after purchase and did not get a key.

EDIT: Before you ask, no it isn't in my spam folder, I always check for that. :wink:
I just bought it too.

The temp-key was displayed directly at the page I returned to after payment. If you lost that, contact Jo with PM, I'm sure, he will send a copy ...

And concerning permanent key it said: "Your permanent personal MuLab 8 User Key will be emailed to you when MuLab 8 will have been released.(ETA April 2019)"

nenneb wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:20 am If you lost that, contact Jo with PM, I'm sure, he will send a copy ...
Honestly, I wasn't worried about, thinking it not worth the trouble as I didn't even apply for the beta.
Seems he took the trouble regardless. Certainly, no one can argue the customer service :tu:

Thanks jo,

-Cheers

May I ask why in the demo version 8 there are many more restrictions than version 7? There is no longer the version with limited tracks? Thank you.

Indeed MuLab 8 only works in demo mode or full mode, there currently is no free mode. Maybe there will come a separate MuLab 8 Free later, but that's still undecided atm.

I understand, unfortunately, as long as we continue to live under a money / debt created out of nowhere, you too always raise the "protection canons" of the software ... Otherwise you have few guarantees and few earnings ... We have to live in societies full of padlocks, because each of us is a victim, executioner and conspirator of consciences now dehumanized ... I apologize for this my exscursus off topic ... But it is stronger than me ... But the money is now pure blackmail at life and sbove all to art - especially in the digital world -...

Fabulous upgrade Jo! It's gonna be interesting to take it all in. Nice work on the time stretching, it should flow really well with the whole app. It has that "MuTools flair".

And that's what we want, right guys? We want that "MuTools flair". :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I have already noticed that the composer/ sequence area has been changed where the clips and even the piano roll notes now have rounded corners. It is a cool look, but can we have an option to change them back to the original square look?

Especially the piano roll notes.

Return to “MUTOOLS”