Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dzilizzi wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:01 pm
mgw38 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:40 pm
jsp1979 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:49 pm
mgw38 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:27 pm Spitfire is retiring Albion II and putting it on sale for 50%. That is somewhat strange. Anybody knows what the follow up to Albion II will be?
If history is any guide, they'll come out with Albion TWO.

(Yes, that's what they did when they retired Albion 1 and released Albion ONE)
That sounds about right. Was expecting something like this. How did the Albion 1 -> Albion ONE upgrade work back in the days?
I found something on vi-control stating that the initial crossgrade from legacy to ONE was $99. I'm sure it went up after the intro price. Not sure if they will give the discounted price to those who buy Loegria
on sale and want TWO.
Thanks! That sale is not particularly attractive then.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:52 pm Expands their product portfolio in a slightly inconsistent way.

Uncle E, any chance that you will carry this sale as well?
We are putting it up now.

Uncle E wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:58 pm
mgw38 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:52 pm Expands their product portfolio in a slightly inconsistent way.

Uncle E, any chance that you will carry this sale as well?
We are putting it up now.
Cool!

soundbylaura wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:24 pm I'm going to pick up BX Saturator. Anyone got a voucher they're not using?
PA-MEGA-20-OFF has just been mailed out

"$20 VOUCHER FOR ALL!

Just use code PA-MEGA-20-OFF during checkout
and save $20 on anything!

Offers and vouchers valid until April 7th, 11:59 PM (23:59) California Time (PST)
The voucher code PA-MEGA-20-OFF can only be used 1x per person!
>> Our regular monthly Loyalty Vouchers will still go out, after the Mega-Sale ends <<"

polarsky wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:44 pm
soundbylaura wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:24 pm I'm going to pick up BX Saturator. Anyone got a voucher they're not using?
PA-MEGA-20-OFF has just been mailed out
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm going to email them.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Always wait until the last day of a sale. Learned that with Playstation Store :lol:

Anyway, PA seems a lot more desperate lately. Suddenly pulling Waves moves since 1-2 months ago. What happened?

I got a free license transfer. That's what happened. :)
Last edited by mgw38 on Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

shidostrife wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:52 pm Always wait until the last day of a sale. Learned that with Playstation Store :lol:

Anyway, PA seems a lot more desperate lately. Suddenly pulling Waves moves since 1-2 months ago. What happened?
I'm guessing they haven't shifted much product lately. I bought loads off them in previous years when you could pick up insane deals (much of which was just GAS with a side-order of FOMO and ultimately didn't even get much use) but the prices then went to a point where they were no longer cheap, impulse buys but I actually considered whether I actually needed a vintage moduled bus compressor and found out that I didn't particularly, I'm guessing others felt similarly.

soundbylaura wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:06 pm
Feelshallright wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:37 pm
I got BX Saturator when it was on sale during the month with my voucher. You should have done the same.
I don't get vouchers but maybe I can go back in time instead. Thanks for the tip.
I asked Plugin Alliance about the time machine, and they decided to give 20$ to everyone, even those that don't usually get vouchers. You're welcome. :hihi:

This guy

(Slow clap)

mgw38 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:55 pm I got a free license transfer. That's what happened. :)
I thought I was the only one :hihi:
Trance, Trance Is Life

To ADMIN- following up on a previous post, a separate Plugin Alliance sticky thread would be a great idea

Ou_Tis wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:54 pm "$20 VOUCHER FOR ALL!

Offers and vouchers valid until April 7th, 11:59 PM (23:59) California Time (PST)
>> Our regular monthly Loyalty Vouchers will still go out, after the Mega-Sale ends <<"
Finally, MetricAB for $19. :hihi:

Tappistry wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:11 am
Ou_Tis wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:54 pm "$20 VOUCHER FOR ALL!

Finally, MetricAB for $19. :hihi:
SSL E for $29. Lol. I was wondering how long it would take them to lower it that much. There you have it. If you wait a year you can get pretty much any PA plug-in for $29. That’s one hell of a devaluation.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”