Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Omkar wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:44 am Whoa there, prices went up. Had the idea Oeksound $99 is valid till tomorrow?
What was your price morelia?
It is $99 at Audiodeluxe. At JRR you can use the coupon "forum" to bring it close to $99. If you don't have to pay VAT, the cheapest seems to be $93.59 at Bestservice.de.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:49 pm
Omkar wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:44 am Whoa there, prices went up. Had the idea Oeksound $99 is valid till tomorrow?
What was your price morelia?
It is $99 at Audiodeluxe. At JRR you can use the coupon "forum" to bring it close to $99. If you don't have to pay VAT, the cheapest seems to be $93.59 at Bestservice.de.
Perfect shopping guide, 5 of 5 stars, where`s the KVR rating system again?
Ordered and thanks!
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Omkar wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:09 pm Perfect shopping guide, 5 of 5 stars, where`s the KVR rating system again?
Ordered and thanks!
:) You're very welcome. Have fun, this is a really good one.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 rocks :tu:

morelia wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:41 am Anyone having trouble with Oeksound Soothe from jrrshop? I'm trying to register the serial on the Oek website but it comes up as failed. How do I get this sucker working jrr?
I purchased on the Oeksound site yesterday, but still haven't received a serial. Im wondering if they're backed up or off for holiday.

Edit: Oeksound got back with the serials. Good service!

mgw38 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:49 pm
Omkar wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:44 am It is $99 at Audiodeluxe. At JRR you can use the coupon "forum" to bring it close to $99. If you don't have to pay VAT, the cheapest seems to be $93.59 at Bestservice.de.
What's with the changing prices. Days after the sale started I checked around for the best price. Then they all play a little game and change prices. WTF? Best Service didn't even have it on sale about 24 hrs ago. I'm a little pissed off to be honest.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

morelia wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:41 am Anyone having trouble with Oeksound Soothe from jrrshop? I'm trying to register the serial on the Oek website but it comes up as failed. How do I get this sucker working jrr?
I believe it is an iLok license. Please register it directly to your iLok License Manager.

Omkar wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:13 am Ouch, just back home and about to purchase today. Will wait now ...
Don't wait too long, the sale ends tomorrow.

mgw38 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:58 am Oeksound moved their licensing system over to iLok not that long ago. The redeem page on the Oeksound site is for the legacy licensing system and does no longer work for the new iLok licenses. It can be safely ignored.
Thanks! :)

morelia wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:32 pm What's with the changing prices. Days after the sale started I checked around for the best price. Then they all play a little game and change prices. WTF? Best Service didn't even have it on sale about 24 hrs ago. I'm a little pissed off to be honest.
oeksound contacted me late last night and asked me to fix our prices. It was my mistake for not paying attention to the currency.

mgw38 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:14 pm
Caine123 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:07 pm Hmmm NI deal with heavyocity is kinda underwhelming? No package offer? Only individual settings...
It appears that this sale has primarily the purpose of launching the NKS Partner Shop at NI which might explain why they do not offer any sale specific bundles.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... -partners/
This sale has the best price so far for Forzo as far as I know.

pheeleep wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:27 pm
pekadan wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:17 pm SPL DrumXchanger is $29 + VAT right now. When I looked for reviews, I found this opinion by Audiofanzine: "At $199.66 + VAT, the DrumXchanger is a no-brainer!". That was in 2010 though. 9 years later, is it a no-brainer at $29 I wonder?
It does what it says it does well, but honestly you should demo it (I did, before purchasing it on sale a while back). Another thing to consider is that it comes with the SPL transient designer built in (well 2 of them actually, one for the original source and one for the sample). I have occasionally used this plugin just for the transient designer on the "original" source, not even using it as a drum replacer at all.
A couple of great deals on this Easter sale. I thought PA was done for the month, but I was able to use my voucher to get ChannelX for peanuts.

Tappistry wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:08 am Any particular reason to get the UJAM drummer bundle if I have Superior Drummer 3?
It surely ain't SD3. I got one of them for free and it can be a nice addition to it.

Funny?
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Feelshallright wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:23 am
pheeleep wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:27 pm
pekadan wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:17 pm SPL DrumXchanger is $29 + VAT right now. When I looked for reviews, I found this opinion by Audiofanzine: "At $199.66 + VAT, the DrumXchanger is a no-brainer!". That was in 2010 though. 9 years later, is it a no-brainer at $29 I wonder?
It does what it says it does well, but honestly you should demo it (I did, before purchasing it on sale a while back). Another thing to consider is that it comes with the SPL transient designer built in (well 2 of them actually, one for the original source and one for the sample). I have occasionally used this plugin just for the transient designer on the "original" source, not even using it as a drum replacer at all.
A couple of great deals on this Easter sale. I thought PA was done for the month, but I was able to use my voucher to get ChannelX for peanuts.
You don't think there will be any more PA sales this month?...

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”