FYI!! Melda SoundFactory ON SALE til JUNE 30

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MSoundFactory MSoundFactory Sound Library

RobinWood wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:05 pm - Where is the global mod matrix to see what is modulating? Can't expect a user to step through each module until they find it.
Click either of these [Map] buttons:
Image >>> https://i.imgur.com/GnTbVJW.png

[Edit: too late, already answered.]
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Now posted:
Part 3, last in playlist: Mode Marvels, Easy ways to use Modes, Easy Screens, MPs in MSF

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... QJczjG3beA

Finally figured out the feedback routing
Shimmer reverb , here we come
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

And here a bandpass filter + saturator in the feedback delay loop
The delay time is set inside the feedback module
Eyeball exchanging

At any point, Mr. Divider, did the subject stab you in the ear?

.?.
Eyeball exchanging

gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:11 am Finally figured out the feedback routing
Shimmer reverb , here we come
Are you using the Granular module just for pitch shifting or also other granular effects?
Because in case that's only for pitch shifting you might like the Transformer module better, meaning it's much cleaner.

I have both MGranular and MTransformer and playing with reverb feedback loops in the DAW's routing I've never actually tried MGranular, now I'm curious.

Just for pitch shifting , and since it's in the feedback loop the pitch keeps rising
It's just an experiment ..it does sound o.k. but nowhere as good as vallhalla delay in pitch mode , that plugin is just pure awesomness :tu:
Eyeball exchanging

gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:39 am .?.
I think "feedback" and MSF and start to fear for my ears!

MTurboDelay got very good pitch shifting algo. Ive been using Vahalla Delay since its release for pitching and coloring everything.

gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:41 am Just for pitch shifting , and since it's in the feedback loop the pitch keeps rising
It's just an experiment ..it does sound o.k. but nowhere as good as vallhalla delay in pitch mode , that plugin is just pure awesomness :tu:
And I could say the same about products very specific about its function. For instance, I have HY-delay4 and arguable I will not find a delay in a synth with such set of possibilities and expression with all it can do; the same I could say about all Hyakken sequencers and arpeggio, perhaps I will never find arpeggio or sequencer with such dynamic and editing possibility never in a synth. And with all of that said, part of my favorite synths being Icarus, Msoundfactory and Sytrus, they are very good enough doing the job for me even when they can't compete at least in all areas against an especific instrument with determined task.

And I'm really only responding you because I don't trust your intention are good or that you really like MSF, it really seems you need to find something to say negatively about the synth and your attitude in the melda forum is not like someone that like it or with good intentionality.

Here you said that for analog emulation look elsewhere, that the synth sounds thin and cold = the synth doesn't have that fat sound we could find elsewhere. Just because doesn't please you with a feature and you start comparing others suggesting that any of them sound more analog because it has the feature you want... when there is no synth that has all feature or can do everything, not even the all around all of them, we always might want something is not there, but they do the job and we can enjoy it as we like how it works. MSF is in Beta, a work in progress and more features will be added absolutely for free lifetime updates, that's how generous is.

I mean understand, maybe you will never like the synth it doesn't matter what the developer adds, if you think that the others are better for your particular feature just go for it.

We should put up a sign in this thread. Only positive things can be said about MSF. Then have it moderator enforced. Anybody who says anything negative about MSF gets a 1 week suspension. 2nd offense gets a 1 month suspension. 3rd offense gets a permanent ban from the forum. That'll keep people from saying anything negative about MSF.

In fact, we should make that rule about all synths discussed here. Then we'll have a forum of nothing but sugar and spice and everything nice and then when people go to look for a synth for THEIR needs, they won't know what to even bother trying out because everything will sound like the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Yeah, that'll do the trick alright.

wagtunes wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:17 am We should put up a sign in this thread. Only positive things can be said about MSF. Then have it moderator enforced. Anybody who says anything negative about MSF gets a 1 week suspension. 2nd offense gets a 1 month suspension. 3rd offense gets a permanent ban from the forum. That'll keep people from saying anything negative about MSF.

In fact, we should make that rule about all synths discussed here. Then we'll have a forum of nothing but sugar and spice and everything nice and then when people go to look for a synth for THEIR needs, they won't know what to even bother trying out because everything will sound like the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Yeah, that'll do the trick alright.
No Wags, there is not problem saying things how it is, but is clear that some people have other motivations and that's clear, you tried to express what you feel using the synth, however you started with the drama and exaggerations about the UI, so there is an obvious issue right there, and some of these people barely go to the melda forum to express that, but they need to talk and suggest bad things about the developer.

Is not about only talk positively, is more about being honest and understand the matter in a synth just in Beta.

JunSev wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:04 am
gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:41 am Just for pitch shifting , and since it's in the feedback loop the pitch keeps rising
And I could say the same about products very specific about its function. For instance, I have HY-delay4 and arguable I will not find a delay in a synth with such set of possibilities and expression with all it can do; the same I could say about all Hyakken sequencers and arpeggio, perhaps I will never find arpeggio or sequencer with such dynamic and editing possibility never in a synth. And with all of that said, part of my favorite synths being Icarus, Msoundfactory and Sytrus, they are very good enough doing the job for me even when they can't compete at least in all areas against an especific instrument with determined task.

And I'm really only responding you because I don't trust your intention are good or that you really like MSF, it really seems you need to find something to say negatively about the synth and your attitude in the melda forum is not like someone that like it or with good intentionality.

Here you said that for analog emulation look elsewhere, that the synth sounds thin and cold = the synth doesn't have that fat sound we could find elsewhere. Just because doesn't please you with a feature and you start comparing others suggesting that any of them sound more analog because it has the feature you want... when there is no synth that has all feature or can do everything, not even the all around all of them, we always might want something is not there, but they do the job and we can enjoy it as we like how it works. MSF is in Beta, a work in progress and more features will be added absolutely for free lifetime updates, that's how generous is.

I mean understand, maybe you will never like the synth it doesn't matter what the developer adds, if you think that the others are better for your particular feature just go for it.

Also that delay cost $50 and it's well just a delay. You get this whole beast for $!00.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

J - You've really gone to far with your paranoid conspiracy insinuations. Despite all reactions you're clearly totally unable to understand just how provocative you are.

Anyone is in their full right to say whatever they like about any product without being a target of your baseless accusations.

Unless you can prove, which you can't, that "some people" actually have an evil or bad purpose (which only they know) you're just making your self guilty of slander.

You've been doing this in nearly every comment in this thread. As well as in other threads.

That said, is not an insult nor a baseless claim. I reserve my, and everyone's, right to not be subjected to slender - just because what's been said doesn't please you.

Below is a selection form this thread only:
JunSev wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:27 am ...is clear that some people have other motivations and that's clear...

...they need to talk and suggest bad things about the developer.

JunSev wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:04 am
...I don't trust your intention are good or that you really like MSF, it really seems you need to find something to say negatively about the synth and your attitude in the melda forum is not like someone that like it or with good intentionality...
JunSev wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 4:08 pm ... therefore not HPC material, and that's what the haters and people with hiden intentionality want: get off topic, enter in philosophical argument and provoke close of threads or something. If mods have to take measures is against the people trying to derail the thread, basically because that is manipulation from some particular persons.

So they will try to derail the thread with that obvious intentionality and mods will do what they want? I don't think so.

JunSev wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 2:57 am
quote]
... maybe you should admit you don't like Melda pluggins overall, the fact that your account is so recent and many of your post are only talking negatively about Melda or recomend always other options when Melda is mentioned says something...

And I have seen this same attitude in different products and the same situations, I don't know.
JunSev wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 10:26 pm ... but when the attitude of some of those individuals seems semi trolling, or bashing or with some unknown motives behind I don't know what to think...
JunSev wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 10:42 pm ...I just can see this disgusting attitude about bashing the developer or a company just because you don't like the plug-in...
...some people try to diminish, discredit, create even false account and more things like this with the unique porpoise to attack.
JunSev wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 2:50 pm Just look how some people only are trying to put everything in a negative way. ..
...with the pass of the time, haters with suspicious behavior will not accept that and will try to put everything in a bad shade; and I'm not talking about the people that express the different issues and understand the constructive criticism, but about those that are only trying to put everything as a hopeless project without future, which MSF isn't of course.
JunSev wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:42 pm
And apparently is the way some people take very often in this forum...

...is about bash everywhere and put everything in a bad shade...

Return to “Instruments”