Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Zero-G's new Ethera Gold is one of the first major releases that require the full version of Kontakt 6. Interesting timing. I wonder if the intro period for Ethera Gold, which ends on June 6, will overlap with the anticipated NI Komplete upgrade sale.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Are you sure it won’t play in Kontakt 6 player, usually if they show in libraries they should be player compatible

shonky wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 5:01 pm Are you sure it won’t play in Kontakt 6 player, usually if they show in libraries they should be player compatible
Nope, they make it clear on their webpage. Will not work in Kontakt 6 player. There are a couple of those now, but this is the first major one as far as I am aware. If you scroll down on the product page you will read this:
IMPORTANT: Ethera Gold requires the FULL version of Kontakt 6 or higher - it will not work with the FREE Kontakt Player. The Kontakt Player will load and play Ethera Gold for 15 minutes - in Demo Mode.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Is u-he's Repro-1 only on sale at pluginboutique ?
Any other shops ?

Uncle E wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:34 pm
Digivolt wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 10:30 am Any chance you will be matching TDR Limiter 6 GE like at PB ?
We will be putting a TDR product on sale for our 21st Anniversary Sale next week. Which TDR would you like us to do?
Kotelnikov GE for sure, would be an instabuy

sfd wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 5:19 pm Is u-he's Repro-1 only on sale at pluginboutique ?
Any other shops ?
not a specific promo, but pluginboutique are doing 14% off - use code GROUP at jrr and it's 16% off.

You do get the virtual cash+tokens on top though for future purchases from PiB.
Last edited by OneOfManyPauls on Mon May 27, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneOfManyPauls wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 8:10 pm
sfd wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 5:19 pm Is u-he's Repro-1 only on sale at pluginboutique ?
Any other shops ?
not a specific promo, but pluginboutique are doing 14% off - use code GROUP at jrr and it's 16% off...

Hm, couldn't find repro-1 at jrr. Only Repro. Guess repro-1 is included in teh later. But all in all it'll cost me more...hm....

it's here:
https://www.jrrshop.com/u-he-repro and includes both - worked out cheaper when I checked for me

The Kontakt Player will load and play Ethera Gold for 15 minutes - in Demo Mode.

MEMORIAL DAY SALE - 60% OFF at Audio Imperia on the the Photosynthesis series libraries. Discount code: MD2019

https://www.audioimperia.com/collections/photosynthesis
What ever!

mgw38 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:50 pm
v1o wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:04 pm Audio Plugin deals has an insane deal on Sektor by Initial Audio. 90% off just 14.99. I’m trying the demo right now.
It is a good one. Not a great one, but a very good one. And at that price it is difficult to disappoint. Most certainly worth 14.99.
Indeed. Pretty, pretty good. Best price ever.

OneOfManyPauls wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 8:47 pm it's here:
https://www.jrrshop.com/u-he-repro and includes both - worked out cheaper when I checked for me
Yeah, I just checked, too. jrr is cheaper :-)

I might just grab Rob Papen's Go2 synth on the fly :party:
Big thanks !!! :tu:

Last day to get in on this incredible group buy. Only 7 people needed to reach final level.
https://hgsounds.com/product/circular-for-kontakt/

Great deal from Audio Assault:
screamer.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Greenstorm33 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 11:57 pm Great deal from Audio Assault:
screamer.JPG
Yeah I saw that one and also the Midi Basics is $7 instead of $5, they do sales every few days so who can keep up? :dog:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”