Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:44 am
zacha wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:17 am Can you provide a direct link to that crossgrade? I can’t seem to find it on the site.

Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry, to be clear I’m looking for this crossgrade: “iZotope Music Production Suite 2.1 Crossgrade from MPS 2 or RX Post Production Suite 3”
No problem:

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-music-p ... pgrade-mps
Perfect! Thanks. And bought. (Twice: the cart was too enthusiastic. A refund request for one of those copies is on it’s way through.)

anyone got some experience with this continuata third party app which needs to be downloaded and installed to access free kontakt zero-g library from timespace.com?

is this something dodgy or why they forcing people to install this please?

thanks guys

Not dodgy, just one of those installers heralded by many developers. Works fine. If you’re not happy with using this, ask for direct download links.

$99 for an upgrade from MPS2 to 2.1?

Might hold out for MPS3 lol

shonky wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:57 am $99 for an upgrade from MPS2 to 2.1?

You're basically paying $99 for Neutron 3 Advanced.

Uncle E wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:21 am
BeeDog wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:00 am Uncle E, I assume this is the correct article in case I want to upgrade my K12 Select to the normal edition?
https://www.jrrshop.com/native-instrume ... te-upgrade
Great question! Yes, that is the version you need. I added "Upgrade from Komplete Select" to the title. If you order today, we will deliver it as early as Wednesday and probably not later than Friday.
Hi, Uncle E. Does this upgrade work when you are crossgrading from Kontakt 5? In my NI account it says that as an owner of KONTAKT 5 crossgrade you qualify to install and activate this version and the price is 199,5€. So is this upgrade the same thing?

Uncle E wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:21 am

Essentially, yes but, more accurately, you're paying $99 for the additional features of Neutron 3 Advanced over Neutron 2 Advanced.

When you figure the amount of new content included from MPS1 to 2, this is about half that upgrade price for some additional Neutron features.

No disrespect to you Eric, have always had a good experience shopping with you, just seems that Izotope are expecting a fair old wad of cash for not much additional content.

Oopi wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:55 am Hi, Uncle E. Does this upgrade work when you are crossgrading from Kontakt 5? In my NI account it says that as an owner of KONTAKT 5 crossgrade you qualify to install and activate this version and the price is 199,5€. So is this upgrade the same thing?
I think it will indeed work when you upgrade directly from Native Instruments. Unfortunately, the versions we (and I believe all other dealers) sell are only for upgrading from other versions of Komplete.

shonky wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:57 am Essentially, yes but, more accurately, you're paying $99 for the additional features of Neutron 3 Advanced over Neutron 2 Advanced.
Yes, you're right and that is indeed an important distinction.
No disrespect to you Eric, have always had a good experience shopping with you, just seems that Izotope are expecting a fair old wad of cash for not much additional content.
No disrespect taken! Even after 32 years of selling music gear, I'm no good at strong-arm sales techniques and it's not something I've ever wanted to be good at!

JRR: :hug:
The other guys: :smack:

;)

Oh and happy 21st anniversary too Mr D ;)

Do iZotope offer a grace period as I bought the Crossgrade to Neutron 2 Advanced less than a month ago and haven't registered it yet?

shonky wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:57 am
Uncle E wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:21 am

Essentially, yes but, more accurately, you're paying $99 for the additional features of Neutron 3 Advanced over Neutron 2 Advanced.
Welcome to iZotope's marketing strategy. :lol:

Side note: this thread hit 2000 pages! :o

It seems neutron 3 only added sculptor mode in the features department and new UI, but they mention improved performance, which if true, is quite impressive.

Loads up to 3x faster
Use up to half the memory
Use up to a third of CPU with lowest buffer setting

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/mix/neutron.html

Hi guys !

Noticed NI launched their summer sales.

I'm visually impaired and their site is a bit confusing for me.

What I'd like to ask you guys is - how / where can I get hold on Kontakt - for lowest possible price ? :-)

Tappistry wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:07 pm Side note: this thread hit 2000 pages! :o
A Forum Odyssey!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”