Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just purchased Thorn from mrj1nx. Very friendly seller. The license transfer process was really smooth and fast. I’d buy from him again.

NewDelhiTommy wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:29 pm Just purchased Thorn from mrj1nx. Very friendly seller. The license transfer process was really smooth and fast. I’d buy from him again.
Sold to NewDelhiTommy, easy and problem free transaction, recommended buyer!

Purchased a FXpansion bundle from Sonix64. Stellar communication and a very quick transfer meant this was a super easy purchase. Buy with confidence :tu:

Just purchased from klovne. Quick and and easy transaction. Thanks !

Bought trackspacer from talboot Very nice seller, fast response! Highly recommend. :tu:
Trance, Trance Is Life

Sold Plugin Alliance - SPL EQ Ranger Plus to wavemantra. Everything went smooth and fast. Highly recommended buyer! :)

krixa wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:20 pm Sold Renoise to user Hawken. Fast and easy transaction. Recommended! :tu:
Bought Renoise from krixa and it went very smooth with good service. Trustworthy and recommended seller :)

mvd83 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:39 am Sold Plugin Alliance - SPL EQ Ranger Plus to wavemantra. Everything went smooth and fast. Highly recommended buyer! :)
Purchased SPL EQ Ranger Plus from: mvd83
Very smooth and pleasant transaction. Great price as well...
This is why I love KVR Sell & Buy.

asb2m10 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:19 am Just purchased from klovne. Quick and and easy transaction. Thanks !
Back at you!
asb2m10 - Great guy to deal with.

I sold Softube Weiss de-ess to fattape and it was a straight forward transaction.

I bought Max 8 from Blaster. Friendly and fast transaction. Highly recommended!

agharta wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:22 pm Purchased a bundle of Maschine Expansions from epiphaneia and very happy with the service.
I sold a bunch of Maschine Expansions to agharta, and I´m glad to say he´s been a real pleasure to deal with - thanks again!

Sold Repro to Heathener. Quick, pleasant and smooth transaction!

Sold Wavesfactory Trackspacer to Hez. Great buyer and good communication. Highly Recommended!

Bought TrackSpacer from macmandem - they were amazingly helpful and communicative throughout the purchase, would not hesitate to buy again :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”