Hypocrite

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was in fact being disrespectful. I’m tired to be completely honest it’s depression and music helps heal. I can’t express myself well. I take care of a couple homeless cats buy them food. I saw one I had not seen in awhile I was worried about her. We are having a tropical storm and I just came home from grocery shopping. I saw her under a car shivering I stopped and tried calling her she will follow me. But she didn’t this time and I fell sad for her because I can’t take her in. So I just cried. Whatever this issue is I started just lost its value if it had any to begin with. I would like to say I run ZebraCM through Warmverb and it turns this little synth into a sonic masterpiece of sound designing. With some of the cleanest filters ever.

Thanks for sharing. I hope you get better soon.

So are you good with Urs now? It would be good to just bury this and focus on the important things in life.

Forgotten wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:37 pm So are you good with Urs now? It would be good to just bury this and focus on the important things in life.
Well said. Locking this now.

Return to “u-he”