EastWest Spaces II

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
Blaster
KVRist
309 posts since 22 Apr, 2004 from Ireland

Post Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:44 pm

Really? No interest in spending money to fix it? Then why would someone like Wolfgang Kundrus work there?

Mathematics
KVRian
536 posts since 10 Sep, 2015 from You haven't unlocked this character yet

Re: EastWest Spaces II

Post Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:51 pm

gael_ wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:57 am
developer with attitude...
I know I wrote a lot some time ago and that hasn't changed but yea, gael, it looks like you've had an intimate interaction with them.
Liero wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:56 am
Their product base is an ancient heap of bad code and scotch tape, and they have no interest to spend money on fixing it.
A while back, they had an update for Play. I updated it and it corrupted the previous installation of Play. I had to restore the registry back to it's previous state because their uninstaller just gave me an error dialogue box. Maybe, things have gotten better since? Perhaps if one installs the new Play today, they might avoid what I went through. Does Spaces even use Play to run?

+1 for Altiverb.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

simmo75
KVRian
1444 posts since 25 Mar, 2016 from Seattle

Post Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:49 pm

They sound like a bunch of a-holes...

I only have Spaces 2, I’ve never been interested in there other shit so never had to use Play.

Spaces 2 is excellent and one of the best sounding convo reverbs for the money, in my opinion.

hodshonf
KVRist
79 posts since 25 Feb, 2016

Post Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:43 pm

i bought Hollywood Diamond last Thanksgiving for $359.

no problems with Play 6 and their customer service was excellent.

i just bought Spaces II for $159.

i couldn't be happier with both products.

i too have MANY reverbs, bought Spaces II, slapped it on my FX bus, and i haven't changed it since.

it really is VERY nice. sits beautifully.

Return to “Effects”