Hyakken is the HY dev !

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Somebody dropped the ball then. The ads are still showing up on my feed. Too bad...I almost bought it!

just thinking out loud..
(sorry if discussed already)

are these possible?
Euclid:
1-four separate midi out channel selectors ?
2-feed with Midi Note (chord) input to drive the Euclid midi output notes real time?

Warm Regards,
Yıldırım.

Hoping you might run another sale on SeqCollection2. Life got in the way and I missed the window. :(

I really recommend that all people that missed the deal just get the entire package of sequencers for $99 (SeqCollection2, RPE, SEQ16x3v2 and MPS2), is what I did. Not only you get a lot for the entire package and savings ($173 to $99= having likely almost or 2 for free), but he constantly release new versions, big Free all around versions of those plug-ins and yeah, as has been with the SeqCollection2 it will be the same with the next catalog: RPE2 and SEQ16x3v3.

Get the best deal, for me I can't imagine to buy just one and stay without the others; maybe you have lost this deal, but you can get this better deal.

https://hy-plugins.com/product/hy-seq16 ... mpswinmac/

I don't work for hiakken, I just think that he is a very nice developer, quick fixes, nice free updates ext.

JunSev wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:08 am I really recommend that all people that missed the deal just get the entire package of sequencers for $99 (SeqCollection2, RPE, SEQ16x3v2 and MPS2), is what I did. Not only you get a lot for the entire package and savings ($173 to $99= having likely almost or 2 for free), but he constantly release new versions, big Free all around versions of those plug-ins and yeah, as has been with the SeqCollection2 it will be the same with the next catalog: RPE2 and SEQ16x3v3.

Get the best deal, for me I can't imagine to buy just one and stay without the others; maybe you have lost this deal, but you can get this better deal.

https://hy-plugins.com/product/hy-seq16 ... mpswinmac/

I don't work for hiakken, I just think that he is a very nice developer, quick fixes, nice free updates ext.
Given that I have the equivalent Hy-FX bundle, and that since I purchased it every single one of the plugins has released a major new version update free of charge (and I mean tons of new features and refinements, not just some bugfixes, similar to the kind of major update with SeqCollection 1 -> 2), I've received a phenomenal value for the bundle price I paid, and I would imagine a similar thing for the sequencer bundle. Plus, owning several of the plugins I've gotten some impressive discounts on the new version releases for the plugins I don't own yet, which is one of the reasons I now also have SeqCollection 2 :)

I wish there was a less expensive bundle option. $99 is kind of steep.

i couldn't get this menu active, anyone can confirm?
i just re-set the Preset Folder as in the image but nothing changed

Hi,

I am just using HY-SeqCollection2 in a track, that is to say the acid sequencer.
I got some accents set and I want to automate the velocity value to blend in some
non-accent notes.

Every time a snapshot changes my automation curve for velocity is turned off in Live 10.

Any ideas how to change this behaviour?

Thanks in advance
c1c2

So, a stupid question if I may...
Can you set different amounts of steps to different notes to different octaves in any of the HY sequencer Plugins?
So lets say, I want the note pitches to be only 5 steps, the octaves to be 15 and the gate to be some other random number so that the sequence would sort of randomly evolve and mutate in a way.

I have used a Max for Live plug (Rozzer) that allows this but as I'm slowly moving away from Live, I'm wondering if maybe one of these plugins has this kind of functionality or something similar.

Sorry if it's already been asked.
Cheers

yellukhan wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:45 pm i couldn't get this menu active, anyone can confirm?
i just re-set the Preset Folder as in the image but nothing changed

I had this problem too, contact Hyakken he fixed and it seems that he is working in a nice update for SeqCollection2.

Thank you JunSev,

i already write him and got a quick fix version (not public yet)
but i forgot to write "solved" in here.

yellukhan wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:39 pm Thank you JunSev,

i already write him and got a quick fix version (not public yet)
but i forgot to write "solved" in here.
Ah ok that's good. :phones:

Some nice updates were just posted: https://hy-plugins.com/plugin-update-5/

Yes, I just released updates.

SeqCollection2 : 4 new UI colors(maybe some more colors with next update), Re-Start/Re-Sync button
MPS2 : Midi recorder
Slicer: Midi snapshot select and bug fixes
SEQ16x3v2: Bug fix
Delay4: OnOff button for mmodulation units

Tadashi
Last edited by hyakken on Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

c1c2 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:15 pm Hi,

I am just using HY-SeqCollection2 in a track, that is to say the acid sequencer.
I got some accents set and I want to automate the velocity value to blend in some
non-accent notes.

Every time a snapshot changes my automation curve for velocity is turned off in Live 10.

Any ideas how to change this behaviour?

Thanks in advance
c1c2
I will test it tomorrow.

Tadashi

Return to “Effects”