Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Ryan99 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:14 am People are complaining for weeks. Manuel told us that they chose Codemeter, that they won’t change their mind, that they can’t please everyone. I’m sorry for you, but adding more complaints will not change the decision.
Dude, people were asked on FB and here. By far the most people were fine with either iLok or eLicenser. Only a handful of complainers on FB, who complained about not wanting a dongle, made them go with Codemeter.
More BPM please

I don't want soft key ... I want to buy a Codemeter dongle i CMStick. Give me some stores that sell this, please.

It's really odd that you can't find a place to buy the CM dongles anywhere on the net... i just did a search. Nada. Maybe someone has better luck.

chk071 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:14 am It's really odd that you can't find a place to buy the CM dongles anywhere on the net... i just did a search. Nada. Maybe someone has better luck.
This is what I mentioned .....

I have no plan installing another bloatware copy protection system on my daw, considering I already have ilok, elicenser. So, if anyone wants to buy Avenger, send me pm.

e@rs wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:01 pm Couldn't find this information on VS' site... What's the procedure if one wants to sell his copy of Avenger?
Has this been answered? Would like to know as well.

I have the 3 CP on Win10 with no problem.

You can sell Avenger like many already did it on KVR.

Gentlemen. The topic with the purchase of CM Stick has been resolved. For using a protected software you only can get CmDongles from the software vendor. Msvs - a question for you - will you send me CM Stick so that I can use offline? Thanks

porcaro wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:08 pm Gentlemen. The topic with the purchase of CM Stick has been resolved. For using a protected software you only can get CmDongles from the software vendor. Msvs - a question for you - will you send me CM Stick so that I can use offline? Thanks
No...

Ryan99 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:09 pm
porcaro wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:08 pm Gentlemen. The topic with the purchase of CM Stick has been resolved. For using a protected software you only can get CmDongles from the software vendor. Msvs - a question for you - will you send me CM Stick so that I can use offline? Thanks
No...
What does no mean? I received information from Wibu: "For using a protected software you only can get CmDongles from the software vendor. Could you please contact the software vendor?"

I thought you wanted it for free. If that's the case, it's clearly no.

Ryan99 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:16 pm I thought you wanted it for free. If that's the case, it's clearly no.
Of course, it can't be free ..... But nobody knew how to get it so far. Now we know, maybe we'll find out here how much you have to pay for it. Only so many colleagues.

porcaro wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:22 pm
Ryan99 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:16 pm I thought you wanted it for free. If that's the case, it's clearly no.
Of course, it can't be free ..... But nobody knew how to get it so far. Now we know, maybe we'll find out here how much you have to pay for it. Only so many colleagues.
Well, some requested a dongle for free, so on this forum, you never know how far some people can go.

Wait, would that mean buying Avenger costs money and buying the cm dongle from Vengeance would be an additional cost? And why does this have to be vendor specific, is this some kind of 1 time only dongle?

You can use online activation without buying a dongle. It's not vendor specific. Reason uses it.

Return to “Instruments”