Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
dionenoid
KVRist
372 posts since 3 Jan, 2019 from Holland

Post Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:04 am

Ryan99 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:14 am
People are complaining for weeks. Manuel told us that they chose Codemeter, that they won’t change their mind, that they can’t please everyone. I’m sorry for you, but adding more complaints will not change the decision.
Dude, people were asked on FB and here. By far the most people were fine with either iLok or eLicenser. Only a handful of complainers on FB, who complained about not wanting a dongle, made them go with Codemeter.
More BPM please

porcaro
KVRer
14 posts since 22 Jun, 2019

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER

Post Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:07 am

I don't want soft key ... I want to buy a Codemeter dongle i CMStick. Give me some stores that sell this, please.

chk071
KVRAF
21538 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER

Post Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:14 am

It's really odd that you can't find a place to buy the CM dongles anywhere on the net... i just did a search. Nada. Maybe someone has better luck.

porcaro
KVRer
14 posts since 22 Jun, 2019

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER

Post Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:20 am

chk071 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:14 am
It's really odd that you can't find a place to buy the CM dongles anywhere on the net... i just did a search. Nada. Maybe someone has better luck.
This is what I mentioned .....

HcDoom
KVRian
1071 posts since 18 Feb, 2012

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER

Post Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:29 am

I have no plan installing another bloatware copy protection system on my daw, considering I already have ilok, elicenser. So, if anyone wants to buy Avenger, send me pm.

invisiblesun
KVRer
11 posts since 13 Oct, 2017

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER

Post Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:31 am

e@rs wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:01 am
Couldn't find this information on VS' site... What's the procedure if one wants to sell his copy of Avenger?
Has this been answered? Would like to know as well.

Ryan99
KVRian
668 posts since 30 Nov, 2011

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER

Post Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:59 am

I have the 3 CP on Win10 with no problem.

You can sell Avenger like many already did it on KVR.

porcaro
KVRer
14 posts since 22 Jun, 2019

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER

Post Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:08 am

Gentlemen. The topic with the purchase of CM Stick has been resolved. For using a protected software you only can get CmDongles from the software vendor. Msvs - a question for you - will you send me CM Stick so that I can use offline? Thanks

Ryan99
KVRian
668 posts since 30 Nov, 2011

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER

Post Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:09 am

porcaro wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:08 am
Gentlemen. The topic with the purchase of CM Stick has been resolved. For using a protected software you only can get CmDongles from the software vendor. Msvs - a question for you - will you send me CM Stick so that I can use offline? Thanks
No...

porcaro
KVRer
14 posts since 22 Jun, 2019

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER

Post Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:12 am

Ryan99 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:09 am
porcaro wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:08 am
Gentlemen. The topic with the purchase of CM Stick has been resolved. For using a protected software you only can get CmDongles from the software vendor. Msvs - a question for you - will you send me CM Stick so that I can use offline? Thanks
No...
What does no mean? I received information from Wibu: "For using a protected software you only can get CmDongles from the software vendor. Could you please contact the software vendor?"

Ryan99
KVRian
668 posts since 30 Nov, 2011

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER

Post Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:16 am

I thought you wanted it for free. If that's the case, it's clearly no.

porcaro
KVRer
14 posts since 22 Jun, 2019

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER

Post Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:22 am

Ryan99 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:16 am
I thought you wanted it for free. If that's the case, it's clearly no.
Of course, it can't be free ..... But nobody knew how to get it so far. Now we know, maybe we'll find out here how much you have to pay for it. Only so many colleagues.

Ryan99
KVRian
668 posts since 30 Nov, 2011

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER

Post Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:29 am

porcaro wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:22 am
Ryan99 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:16 am
I thought you wanted it for free. If that's the case, it's clearly no.
Of course, it can't be free ..... But nobody knew how to get it so far. Now we know, maybe we'll find out here how much you have to pay for it. Only so many colleagues.
Well, some requested a dongle for free, so on this forum, you never know how far some people can go.

Gregorius
KVRist
106 posts since 30 Jun, 2015

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER

Post Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:47 am

Wait, would that mean buying Avenger costs money and buying the cm dongle from Vengeance would be an additional cost? And why does this have to be vendor specific, is this some kind of 1 time only dongle?

Ryan99
KVRian
668 posts since 30 Nov, 2011

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER

Post Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:50 am

You can use online activation without buying a dongle. It's not vendor specific. Reason uses it.

Return to “Instruments”