SynthMaster 2.6, 2.7 roadmap, add your feature requests...

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great! Thanks!

kv331 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:11 pm
SciFiArtMan wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:36 pm My biggest request is - a delay, or attack, or both on the LFOs! This may already be under consideration as SM1 has this, but I have to mention it as it's such an important feature for me!
Major tip: There are many "invisible" parameters in SM1. To use them, assign a mod source as "Constant" then for target you can assign the invisible parameter(s).

The LFOs have DAR envelope: delay, attack and release. You can even set the attack/release slopes.
Could you please show me a screenshot of this set-up in SM 2.9, or give a more detailed explanation? I can't seem to get there with the info from above. It may be very simple, but for some reason I'm not getting it. Thanks!

This, if you already have a mod assigned. If not, just right click on any knob, choose "Modulation 1 Source", then it's Synth -> Constant.

Working on it...

I guess the truth is - Synthmaster is not for me! I got the slow LFO ADSR attack to work on one preset, but couldn't get it to work on the next 5 attempts. So frustrating and time consuming!

And I acknowledge, all this may very well be due to my lack of understanding of Mod Matrix functions. I thought I understood, and read the manual, and watched the tutorials, but I clearly don't follow. I get on well with Zebra2 (my only other real flagship synth), but Synthmaster 2 and its slow support (still waiting on day 6 for a reply about a registration issue!), is just becoming a more time-consuming and frustrating process than I care to explore much further.

I wanted a new sonic tool to explore and enjoy, and saw the great price (on sale) and thought this was a good path, but not for me, evidently.

I do well with Synthmaster One, so I guess I'm stick to that, and leave this boat anchor in its sea of frustration. Hopefully I'll eventually lose the bad taste it's left in my life and be able to enjoy the presets, including the 3 expansions I bought for it. :(

Thanks for trying to help, Bulent and Alberto!

SciFiArtMan: Patience is valuable. New things have to be repeated at least 8 times to get into the flow. As soon as you have a view into the modmatrix everything will be fine ;-).

I've a feature request for the unison phase: In addition to free running, a global mode. The phase ins't rondom and doesn't reset per note, it continues to run continuously in background.

I'd love to see:

presets:
- a preset compare function (save in a temp when using SHIFT on the save button?)
- preset save without dialog (check the Pianoteq Preset save function, it's super)
- preset recall for a whole set on the FX (see avenger)
- more predefined preset settings , arp and fx. (also sync onine?)
- next/prev preset possibility to assign a cc to it
- put the 8 presets macros on top all the time !
- open the prest browser when left clicking the preset name (right click stays the same)

Layers:
- 8 layers with mute/solo buttons
- keyboard zones
- audio level meters ! (also signal flow meters on the OSC/filters/ADSR

OSC:
- drum specific OSC with 1 octave where you can add your single shot samples

samples:
- gain level on the osc (samples)
- a simple sample editor will be most welcome. (attack, end, loop, x-fade)

I'd love to see SM as a complete workstation, with keysplit, zones, drums, so we can create 1 key presets
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64i7 15" laptop, Reaper/Cantabile3+Synth1+Avenger on stage+NordStage2+Samson Graphite 49
Loving new VPS Avenger! Check my skins! https://goo.gl/MBNJHj

godly wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:10 pm
Layers:
- keyboard zones
Regarding layers, Bulent at KV331 has suggested that SynthMaster 3 will have up to 16 layers.

It would be nice to see that implemented with assignable MIDI channel per layer, that could enable keyboard splits and zones, and effectively allow SM 3 to perform as a multitimbral workstation. :D
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Great idea!
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64i7 15" laptop, Reaper/Cantabile3+Synth1+Avenger on stage+NordStage2+Samson Graphite 49
Loving new VPS Avenger! Check my skins! https://goo.gl/MBNJHj

NM

I would like to vote for features in a Trello backlog board instead of a forum. This is just not the right place to manage requirements.
Here's just an example (of another software) to show what I mean:
https://trello.com/b/KAQlQbuz/cantabile

der Vodi wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:01 pm I would like to vote for features in a Trello backlog board instead of a forum. This is just not the right place to manage requirements.
Here's just an example (of another software) to show what I mean:
https://trello.com/b/KAQlQbuz/cantabile
Did you happen to notice that this thread was started almost 10 years ago!
Windows 10 and too many plugins

zzz00m wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:50 pm
Layers:
- keyboard zones
Regarding layers, Bulent at KV331 has suggested that SynthMaster 3 will have up to 16 layers.

It would be nice to see that implemented with assignable MIDI channel per layer, that could enable keyboard splits and zones, and effectively allow SM 3 to perform as a multitimbral workstation. :D
+1

_TIP_ wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:16 pm
zzz00m wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:50 pm
Layers:
- keyboard zones

+1
We got all of these future requests. Thank you for your interest .

All the best

It would be nice to see the modulation effect on the parameters that you're modulating like Synthmaster One or Serum do around the knob in real time. And a bigger/better mod matrix where you can see everything at a glance, maybe put it on a separate window like Layer 1, Layer 2, Browser, etc. are?

Like this (look at the WT POS knob at the bottom left):

Cracken wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:53 am It would be nice to see the modulation effect on the parameters that you're modulating like Synthmaster One or Serum do around the knob in real time. And a bigger/better mod matrix where you can see everything at a glance, maybe put it on a separate window like Layer 1, Layer 2, Browser, etc. are?

Like this (look at the WT POS knob at the bottom left):

Hi there,

We are working on it. You can see real time modulation effects on SynthMaster 2.9.9 Thank you for your interest.

All the best

Return to “KV331 Audio”