Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

anyone wanna sell FeelYourSound ChordPotion?

sqigls wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:21 am anyone wanna sell FeelYourSound ChordPotion?
"Licenses can be resold/transferred after a license has been owned by the current licensee for a minimum of 12 months."
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

ah, thanks for that :)

does anyone know if they ever have sales?
even with the subscriber discount it's still AUS$69.
[shakes fist at Australian dollar]

abhor wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:26 am For some reason the "crazy80" coupon for nembrini products works on more than one order per account. Can buy all their products individually for 80% off. That's crazy kids. I think it's done tomorrow so go at it!
Too late! :(

How did you hear about this code? I’ve bought products from them and would have gladly bought more had I known!

Anyone tried these?
Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:38 am For only $99.99 (instead of $335), get Divergent Audio Group’s Power Synths Bundle featuring 4 essential tools for music producers – INVASORS, CHORDSCAPE, FAMEBOY and HELIOS.

Divergent Audio Group are behind the Kontakthub and Sampleism websites. Solid stuff. Not groundbreaking but certainly fun to play with. Just be aware that these libraries go on sale quite frequently. The sales price for some of the individual libraries has been lower in the past. As a bundle this is the cheapest I have seen them though.
Fleer wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:13 am Anyone tried these?
Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:38 am For only $99.99 (instead of $335), get Divergent Audio Group’s Power Synths Bundle featuring 4 essential tools for music producers – INVASORS, CHORDSCAPE, FAMEBOY and HELIOS.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Thanks @mgw38 :tu:

ralfrobert wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:56 pm
Vleker wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:52 pm Would it be worth waiting for next years group buy?
When the Group Buy runs, there are no deals of this kind. I think it is totally legit to buy now and activate next year. 15 bucks is a steal for the 99 tier.
Assuming the next Group Buy includes AmpliTube gear...

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:54 pm
ralfrobert wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:56 pm
Vleker wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:52 pm Would it be worth waiting for next years group buy?
When the Group Buy runs, there are no deals of this kind. I think it is totally legit to buy now and activate next year. 15 bucks is a steal for the 99 tier.
Assuming the next Group Buy includes AmpliTube gear...
Next group buy will be Sampletank and Syntronik libraries tied to the older Irig Keys....before the coming of the monstrous Syntronik Max!

@Peter will there be an upgrade path from Miroslav 2 CE to full? I ask because full is currently on sale for $99. Thank you!
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Hey Uncle Eric, can you please read your PM's? I wrote to you last Friday and you have not look at the message yet. Thanks!

Just a hint for all recent IZotope MPS 2.1 buyers : I bought mine on 6th of August and ask iZotope support if there is a kind of a grace period because I did not want to spend another $150,- in such a short time for the MPS 3 upgrade. They agreed and upgraded my MPS 2.1 to 3 for free.

Dalil260175 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:54 am Just a hint for all recent IZotope MPS 2.1 buyers : I bought mine on 6th of August and ask iZotope support if there is a kind of a grace period because I did not want to spend another $150,- in such a short time for the MPS 3 upgrade. They agreed and upgraded my MPS 2.1 to 3 for free.
Cool, I bought mine after you so I'm gonna ask this as well! Thanks!

Vleker wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:01 am
Dalil260175 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:54 am Just a hint for all recent IZotope MPS 2.1 buyers : I bought mine on 6th of August and ask iZotope support if there is a kind of a grace period because I did not want to spend another $150,- in such a short time for the MPS 3 upgrade. They agreed and upgraded my MPS 2.1 to 3 for free.
Cool, I bought mine after you so I'm gonna ask this as well! Thanks!
Thank you for the info, i'll try too. :tu:

Thanks a lot, after reading your post I wrote to support giving that I bought MPS 2.1 at the end of August. Also, my loyalty upgrade limited time offer is 199$ not even 149!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”