Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mgw38 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:34 pm
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:52 pm 40% off T-RackS 5 MAX in our MAX Your Studio promotion (through October 29, 2019)
Hi, IKM Peter! An update of your line of product bundles would be nice. Maybe it's just me, but I find it somewhat annoying that your Total Studio MAX is neither total nor max. ;)
Yes. I've been sitting on Total Studio 2 Max since release waiting for the next iteration though I hope the near-mythical MODO Guitar forms part of it.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Didn't except iZotope to do it, but they upgraded me too. I was a little outside the 30 day. Sometimes is so close that it hurts, but not this time! Point for customer service

Dalil260175 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:14 pm
Vleker wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:41 pm
citidela wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:06 am ABout Izotope MPS 3 I believe the difference is between the people that bought the mps 2.1 full and the ones (hello, me) that bought and upgrade outside izotope, on a reseller. Time will tell :P
That would suck, I bought the upgrade from JRR for $150 so it would be ridiculous if I had to pay the same price to get one program upgraded...
I bought my MPS 2.1 as well as an upgrade from Ozone 8 Advanced at JJRSHOP for $129,- if I remember the price right, so that shouldn't be an issue. Besides the free MPS 3 upgrade I received those 2 extra reverb plugins but no Groove3 membership....i am not cheeky enough to ask for that too :-) I am just happy with what I got and hope you will be lucky too.
You should ask about the Groove3 code, it's part of the bundle, and it's very useful. Ton of stuff to watch and read.

I allowed myself to sound as if I didn't get the upgrade in the Ozone 9 thread (and I'd have accepted it if I hadn't), but I did, and I purchased my upgrade to Ozone 8 Advanced from Elements Suite and also my upgrade from Ozone 8 Advanced to MPS 2.1 on Aug 12, so I was far out of the grace period and yet, they upgraded me to MPS 3. I've read that they denied others that purchased MPS 2.1 closer to the grace period cutoff and were denied the upgrade.

I'm glad they seem to be creating seeming customers-for-life with their generosity when, in fact, they didn't need to in all honesty. :)

Oh, can I also give a major shoutout to Reverb.com for their (very) brief Elements Suite sale a couple of months ago? :D

And yes, ask about Groove3. Everything from MPS 3 was included with my upgrade email.
Blue Phase Music

Btw, every time you upgrade one of their bundles that comes with a Groove3 pass, you get a new one. My current Groove3 subscription runs until 2023. :lol:

Hi. Does anyone think the 40% off harmor is a good deal or is it better to wait until BF? It's on see for $69. Not sure of this is decent or a regular often found price.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

mgw38 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:29 am Btw, every time you upgrade one of their bundles that comes with a Groove3 pass, you get a new one. My current Groove3 subscription runs until 2023. :lol:
Do you remember which bundles included a code for Groove3? I don't think I have ever received one.

SirKen wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:15 am
mgw38 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:29 am Btw, every time you upgrade one of their bundles that comes with a Groove3 pass, you get a new one. My current Groove3 subscription runs until 2023. :lol:
Do you remember which bundles included a code for Groove3? I don't think I have ever received one.
It used to be only the Post Production Suite. Now it is also the Music Production Suite. But they do bundle point upgrades with every individual product upgrade. If you upgrade the bundle instead of the product you always get a new Groove3 pass.

telecode wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:33 am Hi. Does anyone think the 40% off harmor is a good deal or is it better to wait until BF? It's on see for $69. Not sure of this is decent or a regular often found price.
I think it commonly goes for $59 a few times a year if I remember correctly.

Don't buy Zynaptiq Intensity.

Mostly because it is so good and I don't want everyone using it!

dandezebra wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:28 am Don't buy Zynaptiq Intensity.

Mostly because it is so good and I don't want everyone using it!
:hihi:
Blue Phase Music

Pretty pretty good indeed.

Ryan99 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:05 am You should ask about the Groove3 code, it's part of the bundle, and it's very useful. Ton of stuff to watch and read.
I will give it a try and will write to iZotope again.
I am so happy that all of you were sucessfull and got their MPS 3 upgrade for free!
Izotope rocks - lts´spread the word :-)

Dalil260175 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:32 am
Ryan99 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:05 am You should ask about the Groove3 code, it's part of the bundle, and it's very useful. Ton of stuff to watch and read.
I will give it a try and will write to iZotope again.
I am so happy that all of you were sucessfull and got their MPS 3 upgrade for free!
Izotope rocks - lts´spread the word :-)
I'm hesitant to do this cause I'd feel a little uncomfortable asking for more haha, but indeed they did a good job with this. This is how you make sure you're customers keep coming back! :clap:

I too got the upgrade for free. I bought MPS 2.1 from a reseller on August 29. They didn't mention the grace period duration in their reply.
I didn't get the Groove 3 pass but, of course, I'm not complaining!
Thanks again to all the people that shared this!!!

Vleker wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:27 pm
Dalil260175 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:14 pm
Vleker wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:41 pm
citidela wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:06 am ABout Izotope MPS 3 I believe the difference is between the people that bought the mps 2.1 full and the ones (hello, me) that bought and upgrade outside izotope, on a reseller. Time will tell :P
That would suck, I bought the upgrade from JRR for $150 so it would be ridiculous if I had to pay the same price to get one program upgraded...
I bought my MPS 2.1 as well as an upgrade from Ozone 8 Advanced at JJRSHOP for $129,- if I remember the price right, so that shouldn't be an issue. Besides the free MPS 3 upgrade I received those 2 extra reverb plugins but no Groove3 membership....i am not cheeky enough to ask for that too :-) I am just happy with what I got and hope you will be lucky too.
I can confirm they gave me the upgrade as well. They also told me the grace period is 30 days, and even though I was a little over that, they made an exception. Great customer services, some companies can learn from this!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”