Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DJ Warmonger wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:58 am How could they include a product that came months after the bundle was released?
They could add it.

Uncle E wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:10 am
DJ Warmonger wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:58 am How could they include a product that came months after the bundle was released?
They could add it.
The products released subsequent to any Komplete version get added only in the next Komplete version. It's always been this way. They never "add" products to existing bundle.

simmo75 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:48 am
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:58 am Now my monthly pay's finally arrived I jumped on the Accusonus deal to get Rhythmiq cheap - it's $59 if you already had something like Regroover Essentials which Pluginboutique gave away free a few months ago - bloody hell, very impressed with the sound of the stock loops. Straight out of the box with no fiddling, it sounds really nice.
Also took advantage of the 30% off deal U-he are offering existing customers to finally grab Dark Zebra. Well worth it as will also get a free upgrade to Zebra 3 on its release.
Hey man, where is that Rhythmiq deal? I own all the Accusonus products and it’s $99 for me.
Sorry, it was $99 with the Beat Bundle Deal, the $59 was just for Regroover Pro. I shouldn't post anything after midnight : :dog:

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:48 am The products released subsequent to any Komplete version get added only in the next Komplete version. It's always been this way. They never "add" products to existing bundle.
Sure, I get it. It's not the way I want it to be but I get it. ;)

So when is the NI sale going live @JRRshop?

Uncle E wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:16 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:48 am The products released subsequent to any Komplete version get added only in the next Komplete version. It's always been this way. They never "add" products to existing bundle.
Sure, I get it. It's not the way I want it to be but I get it. ;)
Yeah, I am sure most of us would want the way you do. ;)

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:53 am
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:58 am Now my monthly pay's finally arrived I jumped on the Accusonus deal to get Rhythmiq cheap - it's $59 if you already had something like Regroover Essentials which Pluginboutique gave away free a few months ago - bloody hell, very impressed with the sound of the stock loops. Straight out of the box with no fiddling, it sounds really nice.
Also took advantage of the 30% off deal U-he are offering existing customers to finally grab Dark Zebra. Well worth it as will also get a free upgrade to Zebra 3 on its release.
Hey man, where is that Rhythmiq deal? I own all the Accusonus products and it’s $99 for me.
Sorry, it was $99 with the Beat Bundle Deal, the $59 was just for Regroover Pro. I shouldn't post anything after midnight : :dog:

Anyone know when does the sale ends?

DMuzik wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:24 am So when is the NI sale going live @JRRshop?
Which one do you need? We have a few in stock now.

I was eyeing the Komplete 12 Ultimate Upgrade From Komplete 8-12... download of course :)

DMuzik wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:01 am I was eyeing the Komplete 12 Ultimate Upgrade From Komplete 8-12... download of course :)
Me too, looking for the best price ;-)

nj wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:45 am
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:53 am

Anyone know when does the sale ends?
1st December.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Insanelysane wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:57 am Im hoping to retire from the buying hobby after black friday and xmas sales but there's a voice in me that just bursts into sad laughs when I try to say it with conviction :clown:
Man, that's exactly what I have planned to do, but your words are haunting me now. :scared:
Let's join hands and make it possible. :tu:

DJ Warmonger wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:58 am
Uncle E wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:40 am
telecode wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:13 pm From NI, I was looking forward to getting a VST like Straylight, but to be honest, I am a little pissed at the stunt they pulled where they jacked up the prices across the broad before the BF sale*. So fauk them and their re-org. If I really want or need Straylight, I will wait a few years until it gets bundled into Komplete and then maybe jump on a Komplete deal.
It's a bit weird that it's not included with the Ultimate Collector's Edition. I don't blame them for not including a new product, just don't name it Ultimate Collector's Edition in that case.
How could they include a product that came months after the bundle was released?
for all things Komplete refer to the master. K12 was in 2018 I think.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

My guess is a new Komplete is coming in summer 2020*. But I think it will need a lot more than Straylight and Noire to get me to upgrade. Probably looking at 2022 for me to upgrade.

* unless NI really bungeroo their entire product portfolio with this new corp re-focus on sounds.com and (perhaps!) subscription model that is taking hold of the industry. Anything is possible.

Currently reading "EMI: Selling the Pig"[1]. Good read. If a bunch of dumb money hungry C-level exec's that don;t give a hoot about music can kill a 100+ year old company that once had The Beatles and Queen under their umbrella .. ... NI is easy pickings!

[1] https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/ ... rde-review
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:00 am
Insanelysane wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:57 am Im hoping to retire from the buying hobby after black friday and xmas sales but there's a voice in me that just bursts into sad laughs when I try to say it with conviction :clown:
Man, that's exactly what I have planned to do, but your words are haunting me now. :scared:
me too - there is no doubt though that I have reduced buying a lot - something really needs to be special for me to get it. For example I can't see any synths ever offering something I can't do already that I would care to do. I cant see me every buying another piano sample library. On the contrary I'd lke to sell some and probably will next year sometime. Effects tho... I can see me buying them

fairlyclose wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:14 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:00 am
me too - there is no doubt though that I have reduced buying a lot - something really needs to be special for me to get it. For example I can't see any synths ever offering something I can't do already that I would care to do. I cant see me every buying another piano sample library. On the contrary I'd lke to sell some and probably will next year sometime. Effects tho... I can see me buying them
Yeah, right. But what happens is sometimes the GAS swings between instruments and effects, which makes situation worse. I have given some freedom to myself for this season with conviction of stopping it before the year ends. For a few months, one good idea would be to even stop selling something, as it will stop us from looking at things on sale and avoid distraction. Is there a way to be away from KVR for a fixed amount of time? :hihi:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”