"Neumann" GUI for Zebra²/Zebralette

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

awesome. thanks!

I downloaded the demo of Neumann ( zebra is registered )
Still it doesn't show up ( placed it in the correct folder )

Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Hi,

did I see something over there or is the button for fx bypass really missing? I have the last version for Zebra 2.9 "installed" and wanted to bridge the FX section.

Thank you for the many good and clear skins of you.
Greetings Wolfgang

gentleclockdivider wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:54 am I downloaded the demo of Neumann ( zebra is registered )
Where exactly is the correct folder? Is it under Zebra2.data\Support\Themes\[THEME NAME]?

If yes...

1. Is it possible you have more than one Zebra2.data folder? It's easy with the older installers to get multiple versions of the data folder which creates GUI problems.

If no...

2. Did you remove/close all instances of Zebra2 after adding the skin to the data folder, then relaunch it? Skin changes don't actually appear until the plugin has been fully closed and reloaded.

After that I got nothing else... :lol:

gentleclockdivider wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:54 am I downloaded the demo of Neumann ( zebra is registered )

The most probable cause is wrong folder structure. Please tell me which folder you dropped ("Install Neumann", "Theme to install" or just "Neumann") as well as where you dropped it.
The screenshot of folder structure also helps a lot.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

WoF2302 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:04 pm Hi,

did I see something over there or is the button for fx bypass really missing? I have the last version for Zebra 2.9 "installed" and wanted to bridge the FX section.

Thank you for the many good and clear skins of you.
Greetings Wolfgang
Wooooo I totally forgot that!! Thanks for letting me notice it. I'll fix it very soon!

plugmon wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:02 am

The most probable cause is wrong folder structure. Please tell me which folder you dropped ("Install Neumann", "Theme to install" or just "Neumann") as well as where you dropped it.
The screenshot of folder structure also helps a lot.
I dropped it in the correct gui folder
found under user /zebra2 data /support/themes
Still no luck
Eyeball exchanging

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:57 pm Still no luck
What's inside the "Neuman-Trial" folder?
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

#rob wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:59 pm
Thank you verry much ..Now I feel like an idiot :D
All good now :tu:
Eyeball exchanging

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:00 pm
#rob wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:59 pm
Thank you verry much ..Now I feel like an idiot :D
All good now :tu:
I have to admit that the folder name was confusing, making you think that the top folder itself was a theme folder. I changed the folder name to "Install Neumann Demo" so that no such confusion may happen in future. thanks :wink:

Just updated the skin (v1.1.2/v1.2.2) and Bypass FX button is added in the header.

plugmon wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:42 am Just updated the skin (v1.1.2/v1.2.2) and Bypass FX button is added in the header.
I just downloaded from the 1.2.2 link but it seems that it still is 1.2.1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yorgos Simeonidis

filulilu wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:13 am
plugmon wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:42 am Just updated the skin (v1.1.2/v1.2.2) and Bypass FX button is added in the header.
I just downloaded from the 1.2.2 link but it seems that it still is 1.2.1
Somehow I seem to have uploaded a wrong one!! Now it must be fixed.

Very good job on the skin, it's very very well made.
I just noted that the MSEG expanded view doesn't have the "close/minimize" icon on the upper right like the oscillator editor does, clicking in the same area sorts the same effect so i thought that it was just an error.

Also, a question: do you have plans on an alternative version, or is there any way we can change the modules colours by ourselves? I love the overall look but I would like to make the grey more neutral (instead of the current cold grey, because I find warmer colours easier on the eye) and give more diversity to module colours instead of different shades of blue/violet. I understand that maybe the original design was made to make the modulation rings pop out more and give more contrast, but I think that dark pastel colours shouldn't be an issue, especially given the advantage it would provide to identify modules at first glance.
It could also be a good idea to change the wavefolder display to show the interested segment in a different colour instead of white on grey.
Something like this (sorry for the shitty photoshop, it's just to give an idea)

Oh, I almost forgot. The Matrix and XY pads look different from the images on the website, I really liked the look of it (yellow text on dark background is good) and the background gradients look a bit weird (I would understand if the elements were very far away, but imo the gradient background is just visual noise right now). Also, the x and y parameters were yellow on black, but they are white on black now... Any way to change them back to the original look by ourselves (from what I understand, it should be possible through zebra2.txt in scripts folder)? I really loved the original look

Return to “u-he”