Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

perfumer wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:57 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:53 am
perfumer wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:47 am
Halonmusic wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:12 am
Butwug wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:57 am
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:27 pm A girlfriend.
This hardware is similar to euro rack. Endless money pit. Each piece does one or two things and nothing else, so need to add another to the group to make the rack better. Before you know it, youre poor, have no time for friends, and are tangled up in a mess.
lol :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4yLPF5sM0A
:D what movie is that?
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1424381/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
:tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I read it first "ANAL"!! :lol:

EnGee wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:09 am I read it first "ANAL"!! :lol:
How come? :hihi:
Shiek927 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:08 pm the inevitable JP8000 Roland Cloud plugin.
Speculation? Or did they promise something? I'm not eyeing what's going on at Roland Cloud (because cloud) but JP8000 could be really something.

I'm with you, bring on these digital synths and the sweet memories of the times when trance was good :)
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Not quite speculation, but neither confirmation? they say they've added it to the request list which is what they always say to any instrument request at all haha. So far, they've done everything they said they would do (albeit, excruciatingly slow) and are undoubtedly aware of how very popular the JP8000 is. I think it's only a matter of time, but time will tell.

Even though i thought ‘no additional hardware‘ for me, i was just reading an RM1X/RS7000 thread on gearslutz and immediately got some serious GAS for a modernized reissue of one of those. I love my QY70 and was always curious about the improvements those two boxes got over it. That coupled with converters and a sampling engine from the 90's would be heaven, but i would buy those in a heartbeat even if they had just the sequencing engines inside their (in case of the RS7000 hopefully at least) down-sized boxes
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

Zebra 3 and Synthmaster 3.
ACE 2 would be nice also.

Actually I have waited for a discount on a particular piece of software for a LONG time: Jamstixx! And now it's on just about half price:

https://www.rayzoon.com/index.html#compare_versions

Forget about the 3D thingy if you want to: this is a great and heavily underestimated tool that can spice up any MIDI drum track. The free version has no MIDI export, which makes it pretty useless to me. I'm going for the 4P version (79 dollars), which is another way of saying Jamstixx with Jamcussion (percussion). The rest of the products are for very specific genres, but the 4P should be part of almost every musician's toolbox. I can't believe no one has acquired this company (or how Toontrack and the others make money off their static beats)!

In addition, I'll most likely get Pigments 2, since it's a steal at 79 euros.
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Spire 2 (hopefully!)
No idea if it will turn up in 2020, but I can hope.

DrumSpillage 2.5, u-he ACE 2.0 (I have Bazille, but ace somehow sounds different)
Battery 5, or anything to replace it.
A non-VA u-he drum machine.
Any all-purpose synth drum machine.

Addictive Drums 3

Yes, an ACE 2 sounds intriguing.
I might be more leaning for a fictional Berlin Modular, but i wouldn't say no if ACE 2 gave me even more next level analog emulation sounds that will break the final frontiers once and for all, coupled maybe with modulators similar to those found in Hive 2 along with some more modulation sources and destinations in general

Regarding a replacement for Battery: in case you shouldn't for some reason already have tried: Geist 2 does most things Battery does (and in some cases does even much more).
It's not too CPU efficient though and it's future is also possibly not the brightest
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

FapFilter wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:10 am Yes, an ACE 2 sounds intriguing.
I might be more leaning for a fictional Berlin Modular, but i wouldn't say no if ACE 2 gave me even more next level analog emulation sounds that will break the final frontiers once and for all, coupled maybe with modulators similar to those found in Hive 2 along with some more modulation sources and destinations in general

Regarding a replacement for Battery: in case you shouldn't for some reason already have tried: Geist 2 does most things Battery does (and in some cases does even much more).
It's not too CPU efficient though and it's future is also possibly not the brightest
I have BFD3 and everytime i have to open it i shudder :D
It just works so bad, and UI is a mess. Geist looks similar in that sense.
I’m exploring AudioSpillage Elecktroid as a replacement right... because i like the synth engines in it, and its been sitting on my drive for years.

ace2 will not happen because the cpu would be too much for 60 instances of super saw, and by the time we get to a cpu that can handle it berlin modular will be a reality.

Multi timbral instrument support for Komplete Kontrol, or a reincarnation of Kore inside of NI Komplete Kontrol, with ability to morph instruments.

Presonus to fix the drag n drop bug for the Akai Mpc software!
Nothing too crazy just shit that should be available now!!!!!
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Genesis Pro.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Return to “Instruments”