MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I finally updated MuLab v8 to include MUX. Wow! If there is an underrated modular synth out there . . . it's this one. The filters are juicy and sounds are FAT. My only regret is waiting so long to get it.

Rhipidon synth added in > MUXinstruments/skarabee

Looks good!
Added to the factory lib.
Thanks for sharing!

Wow, nice. Looks very good!

...BTW:
I apologize for the sudden silence some time ago. My Google account was hacked and everything else was gone (patches, Mulib overview sheat, etc.)

urvieh wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:01 pm Wow, nice. Looks very good!

...BTW:
I apologize for the sudden silence some time ago. My Google account was hacked and everything else was gone (patches, Mulib overview sheat, etc.)
I agree, looks smashing skarabee! I see you take advantage of the new knob GUI functionality in MUX 8.

Tip re the Google mess I assume everything was gone as Google syncs its stuff, so it doesn't matter how many devices you use for backup. :!: I solved the problem after I accidentally hosed my laptop :lol: by investing in TRUE online backup (as in not synced). In my case, I went with iDrive (which is not Apple despite the name), but there are others too.
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Thanks for the tip,@sparky. I have found an backup and made a collection of some of the lost patches i have uploaded, when my account was active. I have attached these patches here
collection.zip
:
Width.png
A One Knob Stereo Width-Control. From Mono to ULTRA-wirde Stereo

Tranceverb.png
Patch designed for big modulated reverbs.
based on a couple of Muverbs, MuEcho and a modified version of Taron's freeverb-implementation (found on this page: https://www.kvraudio.com/product/mux-mo ... /downloads)

QucikStepFX.png
Stepsequencer triggered effects.
10 effects are triggered by a step sequencer. Easy to use and very effective ;-)

PurpleQ.png
Simple Wideband 3-Band EQ

Maximizer7.png
look here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=478162
Loudnes-Maximizer with look-ahead-function.

EQ_with_Analyzer.png
Self-made-EQ with self-made Analyzer

BassTone.png
A bass boost effect.
Generates even there deep basses where there was never any.
A monophonic synthesizer is triggered by an enevelope-follower.

10_Band_EQ.png
The EQ without analyzer

Also there are:
* A simple to use self-made Phase
* 2-Knob Self-Made Vintage Reverb Emulation. Suitable for small rooms
* 2-Knob bassBooster-Exciter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hey Guys,

i have updated the Patch for Mulab8 and fixed a problem with the second filter.
This patch emulates the oscillators found on a well known softsynth an brings the oscillator's spread and detune-control to the front-panel. The history, how this patch was build is documented here:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=481424

2020-02-02_09h23_51.png

Another interesting patch can be found here:
Because i love the SPREAD-controls in some Reason-Synths and Samplers i made something equal with the basic-synth-patch. This controls allowing spread each voice across the stereo field.
Key: high pitch > right channel, low pitch > left channel
Rnd: Randomly places each voice across the stereofield

2020-02-02_09h23_43.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

And another one:

21 EDM Musynth-Patches i made last year:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hu9yk4

Thanks for all your work urvieh :tu:

Will all these be added to MuLib? Would be easier to download from there as a I regularly update by d/l the entire MuLib.

Thank you.i don't have googleaccount and mulib-adminrights anymore, since my account was hacked 2 years ago.
The upload should do someone else.

Thx for sharing all these MUX presets, urvieh :party: :tu:
I've uploaded them all into MuLib.

You're welcome and thanks for uploading, jo!

urvieh wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:42 am Another interesting patch can be found here:
Because i love the SPREAD-controls in some Reason-Synths and Samplers i made something equal with the basic-synth-patch. This controls allowing spread each voice across the stereo field.
Key: high pitch > right channel, low pitch > left channel
Rnd: Randomly places each voice across the stereofield
This is a really cool idea! For my busy style of music, I'd certainly use the Random option. :D
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

SparkySpark wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:03 pm This is a really cool idea! For my busy style of music, I'd certainly use the Random option. :D
Perhaps there is also something interesting for you. Echokeys. It,s a complex midi-device, made in mulab 8, which generates up to 16 delayed notes.
Each delayed note can be uppitched by follwing each other notes. Also there are some Velocity-reduction-option and a visible Feedback for played note, which can also be dactived. It sounds complicated, but its very easy to use.
You have three possibilities in one mux-patch:
- Chords
- Delayed notes
- Strum effects

cheers :party:

2020-02-11_09h32_19.png

Return to “MUTOOLS”