Mercuriall "ReAxis"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ReAxis

lajosuti wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:46 pm
AC222 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:24 pm I am confused by the cabinet offerings included. The interface looks like a 2d visual that allows you to place the mic in space (side to side and distance) and lists a bunch of cabs (uberkab, marshall, and mesa). I can't tell from the site if these are physically modeled algorithms or impulses. Then it also says that Redwirez impulses are included so when you move the speaker position around on the grid are you moving Redwirez impulses or something else?

I got kind of excited on another thread that says Mercuriall the same Volterra tech as Acustica but the only reference I see to that is some reference to a free Hiwatt sampled cab and that's not particularly useful for me. It doesn't sound like the cabs in this package use that Volterra tech.
It uses IR, you just get to find the ir file using the 2d gui instead of browsing for files.
Thanks, lajosuti. Yo da man! :hihi:

Barmaleus wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:15 pm
lajosuti wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:06 am Hi! I have two questions:
1 is it possible to overload the poweramp with the preamp, and can I detect it?
2 where is the new product? :)
Hi!

1. No idea, I'll ask. What's the purpose of this action?
2. In the works =) Nothing to announce yet, but we'll get here!
I never had a triaxis hardware, so I don't know if I could ruin the poweramp response with setting the gain and master values high on the preamp. If these would be two different plugins, I would just put a VU meter between them to keep an eye on the levels.

But this is really just a minor question, I can just turn it up and down and listen; probably I was bored during the weekend, I am sorry. :) Looking forward to hearing some good news (new plugin release :)).

Ah, I see.
Well, you CAN ruin the sound theoretically - it will sound like shit ) But that's unlikely. Just use the settings that work for you and sound good to you. That's all =)

There is a bigger chance to get non-desired distortion by setting up the master volume on the poweramp too high. Like, having it on 10 will probably not sound awesome (needs to be tested, of course).

New product > I personally think it will be badass =)

Barmaleus wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:15 pm 2. In the works =) Nothing to announce yet
Even under torture? :D

I'll hide in my den! :D

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hello
I am also a fan of AMT elecronics.
I have a question, how can I use Mercuriall Audio live by changing my preset midi pedals?
My DAW is Sonar X3 and M-Audio 610 sound card.
Thanks in advance
papadakis06@gmail.com (mailto:papadakis06@gmail.com)

kos71 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:02 am Hello
I am also a fan of AMT elecronics.
I have a question, how can I use Mercuriall Audio live by changing my preset midi pedals?
My DAW is Sonar X3 and M-Audio 610 sound card.
Thanks in advance
papadakis06@gmail.com
Hi!

Our plugins do not have a built-in MIDI support, but you can use the usual DAW midi capabilities.
How exactly the DAW manages that, needs to be looked up in the DAW manual.

Hello
If i understood well i would have to load the mercurial re axis so many times according to how many sounds i want to create ?

kos71 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:55 am Hello
If i understood well i would have to load the mercurial re axis so many times according to how many sounds i want to create ?
You can have a "sound per track" solution, why not.

But you can also use the built-in DAW midi learn.

2X Plugin update alert + celebration sale + Euphoria #stayathome pricing!

Dear friends - Reaxis and SS-11X just got updated! Highlights include macOS Catalina support and left/right input channel selection for both plugins + Standalone mode for Reaxis.

Detailed release notes.

Mercuriall Reaxis 1.3
1. [Added]: macOS Catalina support
2. [Added]: standalone mode
3. [Added]: left/right input channel selection
4. [Fixed]: rare gate bug
5. [Changed]: from now on, plugin is available only in 64 bit
6. [Changed]: copy protection code
Note: if updating from an earlier version, a new activation is required. Please talk to Mercuriall Audio support team if you need more activations.

Mercuriall SS-11X 1.2
1. [Added]: macOS Catalina support
2. [Added]: left/right input channel selection
3. [Fixed]: rare gate bug
4. [Changed]: copy protection code
Note: if updating from an earlier version, a new activation is required. Please talk to Mercuriall Audio team if you need more activations.

Get those at www.mercuriall.com.

To celebrate the release of the updates we are discounting both plugins by 40% for a week!
Reaxis sale price - $54 (normal price is $89.99)
SS-11X sale price - $24 (normal price is $39.99)

Head over to www.mercuriall.com and check out the product demos. If you like what you hear, feel free to grab a discounted license!

The sale is open until April 28, 11:59pm PDT.

But that is not all!
We decided to treat new customers with Euphoria #stayathome pricing - $89.99, which will be valid until May 5, 11:59pm PDT.

Time to update 530 now :love:

Time to plug ReAxis (and SS-11X?) into the new Euphoria framework ;)
That would be amazing to plug these right in, swap between amps, full meters, proper presets... :pray:
John Braner
http://johnbraner.bandcamp.com
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
and all the major streaming/download sites.

tappert wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:25 am Time to update 530 now :love:
We really want to do that! Don't have any ETA though.

jbraner wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:43 am Time to plug ReAxis (and SS-11X?) into the new Euphoria framework ;)
That would be amazing to plug these right in, swap between amps, full meters, proper presets... :pray:
That is the intention. I hope we can pull it off.

EvilDragon wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:04 pm I really hope that you can address it, too! To me, Mesa sounds Mesa only through a Mesa cabinet :)
What? :lol: You don't know what you're talking about. :roll: There's a reason studios have many different heads and cabs for different combinations.

Return to “Effects”