Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Buckster wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:33 am Audiority Xenoverb on sale at PB for £7.99 insta buy for me been meaning to buy for ages
Damn you made me go and buy another bargain...but it's really good !

Holon Mundi wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:49 pm Acustica Audio has released a PUn EQ/preamp for free (pun surely intended).

https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/specials/the-pun
I'm looking forward to trying this. It sounds good in the video.

Ploki wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:13 pm I have Voxengo Premium
Lucky :clap:

Calenberger wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:18 pm However, it's a good deal and I grabbed it.
Same here, praise the GAS again! :pray:

Uncle E wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:29 pm Which uses less CPU?
I remember V-Clip being impossible to use online at 256x, at least with its HQ filters

Uncle E, are you doing the Softube Modular Month sale?

Uncle E wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:34 pm
Holon Mundi wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:49 pm Acustica Audio has released a PUn EQ/preamp for free (pun surely intended).

https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/specials/the-pun
I'm looking forward to trying this. It sounds good in the video.
Sounds better in the DAW :)

@Burillo
Thank you for the review. Did a first testing and agree, its a nice clean, yet also warm sounding EQ in a musical way. Might not be the best Pultec emulation, if people want exact that, though.

@Uncle E
With that said, how long will the Kuassa EQ - Sale be available? :tu:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Was looking at these Rob Papen bundles (available until July) and noticed that, if you buy Blade for £64.95 at Time and Space, you can get the upgrade to the Sound Design bundle that includes Blue 2 and Punch 2, and then, with Punch 2, you have access to the Urban X bundle for another £41.95 which gives you SubBoomBass 2 and MasterMagic too.

So, Blade, Punch 2 (and Punch BD), Blue 2, SubBoomBass 2 and MasterMagic for £148 if I'm not mistaken*. Think I have enough synths at the moment (as nobody ever says here) but might be worthwhile if you're looking to expand your collection (and a cheap upgrade path to Explorer 6).

*Not sure if these will show as individual instruments for upgrade purposes so can't guarantee you can get the upgrade from a bundle or not.
Last edited by shonky on Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

El°HYM wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:03 pm With that said, how long will the Kuassa EQ - Sale be available? :tu:
Until May 2.

This might be a dumb question, but can I transfer unregistered products from my NI account?

Vleker wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:00 pm This might be a dumb question, but can I transfer unregistered products from my NI account?
You simply pass on the unregistered serial number so no need to contact NI at all to get a TRANSFER ID.

agharta wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:44 pm
Vleker wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:00 pm This might be a dumb question, but can I transfer unregistered products from my NI account?
You simply pass on the unregistered serial number so no need to contact NI at all to get a TRANSFER ID.
Great, thanks!

NI told me I couldn't sell my unregistered products if they were not expansions, strange.
I have multiple copies of some titles that came in various packs that are unregistered like Hybrid Keys and Etherial Earth.
Do you think they made an error and I can sell them?

simmo75 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:07 am
NI told me I couldn't sell my unregistered products if they were not expansions, strange.
I have multiple copies of some titles that came in various packs that are unregistered like Hybrid Keys and Etherial Earth.
Do you think they made an error and I can sell them?
Oh that's interesting. I have a few "unregistered" expansions just sitting there but it seems strange to just give the license code as it is shows in my account. I'll try though as I won't use them and they have been there for a few months.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”