Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Jopmanajop
KVRist
203 posts since 12 Jan, 2016

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:59 am

LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:03 am
Ridiculous price for Arturia V Collection 7 for anyone interested. :o

<span class="skimlinks-unlinked">https://www.bestservice.com/v-collection_7.html</span>
Insanelysane wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:43 pm
Best Service's $20 off has some excellent bargains to be had, the ones I am contemplating:
PSP's new Infinity strip can be had for $88.61, pretty impressive bargain
https://www.bestservice.com/infinistrip.html
Also Waves Gold can be had for around $100 with the discount applied!
Now have to convince myself I dont need what my bargain mind is telling me to buy..
Guys, please, don't forget to mention your findings in "Bargains ONLY" so other people can see it too :tu:

agharta
KVRian
640 posts since 10 Jan, 2018

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:18 am

Jopmanajop wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:59 am
Guys, please, don't forget to mention your findings in "Bargains ONLY" so other people can see it too.
They are both already mentioned in the main Bargain Centre threads!

Inversion Of Control
KVRist
90 posts since 9 Jan, 2018

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:21 am

Sciurus wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:50 pm
TDR Kotelnikov GE and Limiter 6 GE are 50% off at Audio Deluxe. Has this been advertised?
FFS just when i was saying to myself I'm not buying anymore stuff.

Jopmanajop
KVRist
203 posts since 12 Jan, 2016

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:27 am

agharta wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:18 am
They are both already mentioned in the main Bargain Centre threads!
Indeed, but it only says €20 off, and guys found some specific deals to share, but thanks anyway!

User avatar
monomox
KVRist
350 posts since 27 Nov, 2017 from CO, USA

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:32 am

LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:03 am
Ridiculous price for Arturia V Collection 7 for anyone interested. :o

https://www.bestservice.com/v-collection_7.html
404 Error: Page not found
Oh well, it was a sweet dream while it lasted
EDIT : it's still on! I clicked on the wrong link.

sprnva
KVRAF
1808 posts since 16 Jan, 2013

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:44 am

Free B3 emulation from Sampleson and friends.

https://sampleson.com/collab3-free-tonewheel-organ.html
Image Image Image

User avatar
Harry_HH
KVRAF
4150 posts since 4 Aug, 2006 from Helsinki

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:10 am

Btw - I dislike all the ”up to” -offers.
You may get an ad which promises ”all our products up to 75 % off”, and then you open full of hope the site, only to notice, that all the best stuff is -20 % and one lousy item is -75%.
Up to your’s... :clown:

Jopmanajop
KVRist
203 posts since 12 Jan, 2016

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:19 am

Inversion Of Control wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:21 am
Sciurus wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:50 pm
TDR Kotelnikov GE and Limiter 6 GE are 50% off at Audio Deluxe. Has this been advertised?
FFS just when i was saying to myself I'm not buying anymore stuff.
:hihi:
Good thing i've spend all my money on previous deals, but Kotelnikov is sooo tempting :scared:

User avatar
random_id
KVRist
415 posts since 1 May, 2006 from lancaster, pa

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:51 am

Harry_HH wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:10 am
Btw - I dislike all the ”up to” -offers.
You may get an ad which promises ”all our products up to 75 % off”, and then you open full of hope the site, only to notice, that all the best stuff is -20 % and one lousy item is -75%.
Up to your’s... :clown:
Sorry. I just did this with the sale at LVC-Audio. I put "up to 50% off" because I didn't want to discount the $15 plugins the same as the $50 plugins. So I guess my sale ranges from 40% to 50% off, with the deeper discounts to the more expensive plugins.

I was also being lazy, and didn't want to enter decimals. My ring finger on my right hand gets so tired.

User avatar
Harry_HH
KVRAF
4150 posts since 4 Aug, 2006 from Helsinki

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:58 am

Jopmanajop wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:19 am
Inversion Of Control wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:21 am
Sciurus wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:50 pm
TDR Kotelnikov GE and Limiter 6 GE are 50% off at Audio Deluxe. Has this been advertised?
FFS just when i was saying to myself I'm not buying anymore stuff.
:hihi:
Good thing i've spend all my money on previous deals, but Kotelnikov is sooo tempting :scared:
Just red the Limiter 6 manual - no mention of the oversampling option, is there any?

User avatar
sqigls
KVRAF
4309 posts since 25 Dec, 2004 from Melbourne, Australia

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:32 am

sprnva wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:44 am
Free B3 emulation from Sampleson and friends.

https://sampleson.com/collab3-free-tonewheel-organ.html
it has a 'covid-19 info' button ON the plugin.
:dog:

Jopmanajop
KVRist
203 posts since 12 Jan, 2016

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:38 am

Harry_HH wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:58 am
Just red the Limiter 6 manual - no mention of the oversampling option, is there any?
Yup, it is oversampled already. There are 4 modes: "eco", "precise", "insane" and "low latency". Even "eco" is oversampled, but "low latency" seems to be without it
TDR plugins are usually oversampled and those guys know how to do it right. Correct me if i'm wrong, i'm actually interested in this too

User avatar
Dirtgrain
KVRian
873 posts since 12 Jan, 2019

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:51 am

In the no-chat thread, a post says Sugarbytes up to 60% at JRR. But not one product is at least 60% off. https://www.jrrshop.com/sugar-bytes?dir=asc&order=price
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

User avatar
Harry_HH
KVRAF
4150 posts since 4 Aug, 2006 from Helsinki

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:54 am

Jopmanajop wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:38 am
Harry_HH wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:58 am
Just red the Limiter 6 manual - no mention of the oversampling option, is there any?
Yup, it is oversampled already. There are 4 modes: "eco", "precise", "insane" and "low latency". Even "eco" is oversampled, but "low latency" seems to be without it
TDR plugins are usually oversampled and those guys know how to do it right. Correct me if i'm wrong, i'm actually interested in this too
The manual doesn’t tell much about the modes, nothing about the oversampling multipliers, etc.:

Limiter 6 offers four different quality modes:
 Eco: Economic mode
 Precise: Default quality
 Insane: Very high quality
 Low Latency: A low latency mode.
Note that this feature has been intentionally designed to be non-creative. The different quality modes purely result in different inter-sample accuracy and amount of aliasing by-products (i.e. the higher the quality mode, the less likely negative or unnatural side-effects will appear).
In addition, a flat, 16 bit TPDF (triangular probability) dither can be turned on or off as needed.

Jopmanajop
KVRist
203 posts since 12 Jan, 2016

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:57 am

Dirtgrain wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:51 am
In the no-chat thread, a post says Sugarbytes up to 60% at JRR. But not one product is at least 60% off. https://www.jrrshop.com/sugar-bytes?dir=asc&order=price
Only Factory is $59.00 instead of $139.00, that's around 60%

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”